February . 13 . 2005 - 'Limited live CD release date, new shirts and more'

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]It appears that the official release date for the Daylight Dies live CD (part of the Contamination festival series) will be released on February 23rd. Remember that this is limited to 1000 copies and will be available exclusively from Relapse.com. Our friend Jeff Brubaker took some great photos which will also appear in the layout (as seen in a couple images below). [/size][/font]

livecd.jpg

livecd2.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]In other news, new official No Reply T-Shirts and Longsleeves were finally printed. The only previous No Reply shirts were the limited tour shirts which have long since sold out. The new ones came out classy and minimalistic, just as we like. Check the merchandise section to grab one. It is likely that we will proudly [/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]announce[/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1] another endorsement deal in the near future (this time for Barre Gambling). Details on that when all is solidified.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]The light at the end of the tunnel for resolving various logistic issues in regards to the release of the new album is beginning to surface. We promise to share details at an appropriate time. Please keep cranking the demo (available below) until we can give you more information. [/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Thanks for your patience and support. [/size][/font]

^ i had a feeling about that

i know the update said that Relapse will be selling the CD's exclusively, but u should make some available from your site. I dont like buying things from the record label b/c they always take so god damn long to ship things >(

I'm also a bit surprised that the CD isn't listed on Relapse's site yet, with the release date already so close.. I'd love to order a copy, but simply can't because of this..

What live-recording will be featured? The one from Utrecht (where also the video was made from)?

MadTinus said:
I'm also a bit surprised that the CD isn't listed on Relapse's site yet, with the release date already so close.. I'd love to order a copy, but simply can't because of this..

What live-recording will be featured? The one from Utrecht (where also the video was made from)?

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that. As far as the details, the recording was made at the Contamination festival in Philadephia in 2003. The track list is:

1. The Line that Divides
2. I Wait
3. Hollow Hands
4. Four Corners
5. Everything that Belongs

Why is there a live album after just one full length album? Seems strange to me, although I'm probably missing a lot of information...

requiem said:
Why is there a live album after just one full length album? Seems strange to me, although I'm probably missing a lot of information...
It's a Relapse thing. They're doing a limited edition live series of the 2003 contamination fest. I think we're the 3rd or forth band in the series. We'd rather have the new record come out first but the live thing came up so we went with it.

egan. said:
Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that. As far as the details, the recording was made at the Contamination festival in Philadephia in 2003. The track list is:

1. The Line that Divides
2. I Wait
3. Hollow Hands
4. Four Corners
5. Everything that Belongs
Thanks, at least the setlist is the same as it was in Utrecht ;).

PS, just checked and it still isn't listed.. Some other bands are (Dysrhythmia, Burnt By The Sun and Bongzilla), but not DD.

MadTinus said:
Thanks, at least the setlist is the same as it was in Utrecht ;).

PS, just checked and it still isn't listed.. Some other bands are (Dysrhythmia, Burnt By The Sun and Bongzilla), but not DD.

Yes, apparently Relapse hasn't started selliing the live record yet. I'll investigate and post what I find out. Sorry!

Apparently there were some problems between the pressing plant and Relapse. We don't have any details or a new release date as of yet. We're really sorry for this and obviously we'd like to thank you guys for being interested. I'm told that things should be cleared up in the next couple of weeks. We'll keep you posted.

I just spoke with Relapse today and they claim the live CDs are in and we should have our copies by Friday. So they will be up on the web site by this weekend. I encourage all those interested to pick it up there, as you'll be directly supporting the band. Thanks. Sorry for the delay.

jesse said:
I just spoke with Relapse today and they claim the live CDs are in and we should have our copies by Friday. So they will be up on the web site by this weekend. I encourage all those interested to pick it up there, as you'll be directly supporting the band. Thanks. Sorry for the delay.

I haven't seen it yet, do you know when it will be availiable to purchase Jesse?