feedback/criticism for our 7 track E.p

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hi dudes:)

I know, here are some very good musicians & engineers. I would be very happy, if you´d give me feedback for my work..(2005/2006) I know this takes a little more time..but maybe you find time. Constructive criticism is that, what I need. Is the song order a good choice ? Would you delete a song completely(for various reasons) ? What is your conclusion after listen to this mini album ? I think about a re-mix and changes..maybe I record some vocals again.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=308626

You also can listen to the whole album in one rush on myspace with imbedded soundclick player..(maybe the better choice)

http://www.myspace.com/actofrage

Let the metal flow :headbang:

The fist thing I thought was the snare sounded a little "plonky" and not loud enough (especially in comparison with the overheads)

I thought it sounded pretty good overall though, pretty heavy.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but personally I think your singer is horrible. Kind of ruined it for me as a total package. The first song really put me off with the talking.

Didn't like the vocals either but I like how the bass sounds and the guitars are cool, too. I also agree about the snare and overheads.

Thank you all very much, dudes. I appreciate, that you took the time to listen to it!

Your opinion unfortunately comfirms my thoughts concerning Johnny´s vocals in the past.

Kind of ruined it for me as a total package

Today he sings better than 2005/2006..but I think, it´s also a question of peronal taste. Some Motörhead fans might like it more. We still work hard with him..we all don´t wanna give him up. He´s important for the mood in our band.

I thought it sounded pretty good overall though, pretty heavy.

Thank you very much. It´s good to hear that:)

For me, I think the drums could do with being more punchy, everything else (except the vocals) sounds quite thick and heavy but the drums are quite 'demo' sounding.

Good stuff though

For me, I think the drums could do with being more punchy, everything else (except the vocals) sounds quite thick and heavy but the drums are quite 'demo' sounding.

Good stuff though

Thank you very much for listen to it ! I recordet the most stuff 2005..it was my first work on an album. Today my drumsound is better. Oh my god..nobody here likes Johnny´s vocals:lol: