Feedback on this clip!

Real gnarly tone there man. Whatcha use for it? Those chugs are pretty nasty.

Thanks man glad you like it! I used my LTD MH-417 running through Radial j48 - UA LA610 MKII - Pod Farm Amp sim* - Pod Farm Vintage UK Pre and then lots of eq / tape saturator on the bus along with a tad bit of 1176.

*As for The Pod Farm tone I used one I created myself with the screamer, ENGL head, treadplate cab & condenser mic!

Guitars sound over-EQed, they sound very honky and impulse-driven. Too much nasty high-mid frequencies, try cutting out somewhere between 1-4khz to eliminate some of that honk. Overall low-end in the mix could be a bit more present too.

Thanks Cory I'll try to correct this! Do you think the extra nasty high-mid might come from my amp choice?

@Oroinvictus Better now ? https://soundcloud.com/guillaume-tanguay/track3preprod8 I ended up removing some mids on the amp as well as doing some cuts in the 1-4K like you said! I also removed the double track which I forgot to mention yesterday. they were cali diamond plate and really lower in volume but adding a lot of honkyness ! Spending so much time on this my ears really needed a break because today I really was hearing everything you suggested to correct!