Now im more happy with my drum sound, i need advice on my overall mix sound

Sounds pretty good except for one thing; your lows are almost non existent. That's one of the most important parts of a mix! What are you mixing on? The guitar tone is OK, but bass adds a lot to the overall guitar sound, so it's hard to judge without any bass there. Also, the drums sound a little too robotic for my taste, try messing with the velocities of at least the toms and the snares.

I don't think you understood what I said; WHAT monitors are you mixing on? And I know there is no bass, that's why I said its hard to judge your guitar tone, because bass adds a lot to the guitar mix. Also, it sounds like you have a big hi pass filter (maybe to around 150?) on the whole mix, there are no low frequencies in there at all.

There is no master highpass, that would be silly, im mixing through maudio av40s, and i wouldnt say there is no low end atall? the kick has a send going to some bass excitement to thicken it up, what you are hearing is probably the absence of the bass, the only reason i need help is because i dont know much about mixing guitars, besides high passing, cutting out some harsh frequencies, im not sure what else there is to do in the chain after that besides compressing or limiting