Feeler: Unloaded Bogner Uberkab

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
Just seeing if anyone wants to take this off my hands. It's unloaded, ready for a nice set of V30's. Pristine condition, it's been in a road-case since it came out of the box from Bogner USA.

Has removable casters.

Road case can go with it as well, seeing as how no other cab will fit in it :)

I think I paid $1100 for it, and another $500 something for the road case.

I have a beat up Uberkab and might be interested if the price is right. I don't really need a road case cause I just use in the studio. My cab is missing logo and casters. I was going to order new casters but if this is a better deal i might take it off your hands.

Let me know what your thinking.

Well the only price I've seen them go for used is $800. I'd say that used celstions are around $65 so I'd sell it unloaded for $540

Cool let me know. If you want the roadcase as well, it'll be another $200. I have no problem selling it separate though.

Is the roadcase live-in style? Also has it been used in a smoking environment? Any pics?

Thanks

Yep It's a live in road case. Has never left my bedroom since I bought it. Smoke has never touched it :)
I have some pics, let me dig em out of my photo-bucket account.

Bump. Gotta get rid of this thing, I can come down on price. Otherwise it's going up on Craigs list tomorrow for the bottom feeders.

Sorry for still not having pics, I still haven't found the time and I have to move 2 other cabs and a bunch of amps just to get to it.