Fellow fans, I need your pics

I've got oodles of pics with Liz in them. :headbang: Want them posted from photobucket or the originals E-mailed?

Jim

Maidens52606_03.jpg

Maidens52606_14.jpg

Maidens52606_30.jpg

Maidens52606_38.jpg

Here are a few from several sjhows I have posted in the past. If the lighting seem best in one I'll send all the Liz shots from that show......

SecondWind037.jpg

Angels027.jpg

Paladinos009.jpg

bluecafe012.jpg

My favorite..:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :lol:
Maidens109.jpg

IM2027.jpg

darthrya said:
Please send me the ten best shots you have, if you don't mind (good lighting is a must). I'd rather get them direct than go through a host server and risk any loss in quality. Thanks!

maidenshows@ryasrealm.com

The ones I posted are the only ones that I have without blurring or too dark. Would you like me to email you the originals of any of those 4 or are you gonna use Jim's??

Puckfiend said:
The ones I posted are the only ones that I have without blurring or too dark. Would you like me to email you the originals of any of those 4 or are you gonna use Jim's??
I'm going to pull the best of what is available, based on lighting and actual shot. I like the third one you listed the best because it's a good pose. Thanks for sharing!

darthrya said:
The lighting is excellent in all of these. I'll take any others you want to share. I appreciate it!

I pull out the archives tonight and make a big packet to go via sendspace.

Jim

WOOOOOOOOOW the route 666 rockksss!!!!! amazing photos you have a lot of talent :) and about that photo of Aja it looks very artistic jeje a good light effect onstagejeje

yosmark said:
WOOOOOOOOOW the route 666 rockksss!!!!! amazing photos you have a lot of talent :) and about that photo of Aja it looks very artistic jeje a good light effect onstagejeje

I like the one of Wanda stomping Tommy's head into the stage. :lol:

Jim

LOL...everyone does.....I still have headaches after that one....evil head stomping bass player girl......gggrrrrrrr :p

So if you use any pics of mine for your stalkers page , I'm legally free of any implied accessory charges , right?

j/k :p

Tap_Legion2 said:
So if you use any pics of mine for your stalkers page , I'm legally free of any implied accessory charges , right?

j/k :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man I have like 2 gigs of stuff shot at shows. I'm gonna get a harsh sentence. :erk:
I sent it to Scotland so there are international implications as well. Interpol is gonna be after me. :lol:

Jim