i need pics

Tenaka

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2004
ok, im in school right now (11th) doing some bullshit project and i want pics to piss my teacher off. Being at school i cant go to web sites that will allow me such pics but i can get to this one. so if any of you out there have the time to post some i would be much obliged :worship:

Why do you want to piss your teacher off? Just because he/she assigned a bullshit project? Guess what, all teachers to that, and it's a stupid reason to try to piss them off. Suck it up and do the assignment.

Hey hey stop being right! :D

Brainkisser said:
Why do you want to piss your teacher off? Just because he/she assigned a bullshit project? Guess what, all teachers to that, and it's a stupid reason to try to piss them off. Suck it up and do the assignment.

I agree! I'm following this teacher's course and I hear a lot of "horror stories" from young teachers. I wonder what I would do with difficult pupils... I might start playing an AA song... maybe "Metalwrath"... the beginning might shock them a little!
I'm perhaps too sadistic for being a good teacher...

Its alwayz a good thing to piss off your teachers, they alwayz asume they know better

deathnai said:
Its alwayz a good thing to piss off your teachers, they alwayz asume they know better

Thats probably because they are teachers, have gone threw college and learned what they are teaching you, and they do know better because they have studied it for years, and your just some snot nosed teenage who thinks he knows everything, when in fact, you dont. Pissing off your teacher by being a dick in class doesnt make you tough, it makes you pissed off later in life when you cant remember half of the shit your supposed to learn.

The best way to get back at a teacher is to do what I did- not pay attention in clase and then study and come out with good grades. Then they have nothing to say.

I dunno what kind of teachers you guys have but in all the schools Ive gone to I have been considered one the most intelligent PEOPLE in my school, not just pupil, but people... and personally I dont think Im that brilliant, yeah Im smart... but the smartest??? far from. anyway most of the teachers that Ive had have turned out to be pretty thick and on their emergency credentials. so I use to just drive them to retirement in the process of trying to tell them the correct way to pronounce some simple fucking word like Defenestrate.

burning creation said:
I dunno what kind of teachers you guys have but in all the schools Ive gone to I have been considered one the most intelligent PEOPLE in my school, not just pupil, but people... and personally I dont think Im that brilliant, yeah Im smart... but the smartest??? far from. anyway most of the teachers that Ive had have turned out to be pretty thick and on their emergency credentials. so I use to just drive them to retirement in the process of trying to tell them the correct way to pronounce some simple fucking word like Defenestrate.
Maybe you could teach some english to the simpleton in chief at the white house.

What? But W is such an articulate guy! Why, just look at these nuggets of wisdom he has blessed us with:

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right."

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

"[A]s you know, these are open forums, you're able to come and listen to what I have to say."

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things."

"More Muslims have died at the hands of killers than — I say more Muslims — a lot of Muslims have died — I don't know the exact count — at Istanbul. Look at these different places around the world where there's been tremendous death and destruction because killers kill."

"I was raised in the West. The West of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California."*

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically."

"I was a prisoner too, but for bad reasons." —George W. Bush, to Argentine President Nestor Kirchner, on being told that all but one of the Argentine delegates to a summit meeting were imprisoned during the military dictatorship, Monterrey, Mexico, Jan. 13, 2004

Bush is a waste of space. He's sucking up my air and sending my people do die. Fuck that cocksucker, he needs to be flayed alive like Christ in Passion.

here are some more of Bush's quotes:

"The French don't have a word for 'Entrepreneur'"

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm
commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe. "

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

Kóri Warhorse said:
here are some more of Bush's quotes:

"The French don't have a word for 'Entrepreneur'"

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm
commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe. "

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

Holy shit....this man has his finger on the button. God save us all.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Don't forget about "I believe that fishes and human beings can co-exist peacefully."
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He makes it sound like fish are some kinda super-intelligent beings. Maybe they are, compared to him.

I had English teacher who barely knew the language
Reminds me of one teacher I had who demanded that we recite his interpretations of stories and poems as the only ones, or we'd get a zero.
Um, it's a story and symbolism is open to interpretation.

He also always had us do these projects which were kindergarten level. Cutting pics out of magazines for a collage and drawing movie posters.

A lot of the students were behind when we got a real teacher for the last year at high school. :p