need high quality pics of Alexi and Roope with theri Jacksons

wildchild one is the most amazing guitar ever built and the legendariest one from alexi's.ESP's are ok(alexi's versions,not the ones for rich fanboys in the USA)and I ddo like them,but when jackson was really jackson and not part of motherfucking fender,jackson rocked,and RR owned by alexi and Roope are proof of it.

By the way:someone said that Roope's RR is 22 frets guitar.Well,you're wrong.Roope's RR are all 24 frets guitars all of them(white one,black one with crosses in the fretboard and black whith yellow bevels one).

Actully Roope had an RR that was 22 Frets Trust me
it was his first RR btw it was in his Stone Periode

wildchild one is the most amazing guitar ever built and the legendariest one from alexi's.ESP's are ok(alexi's versions,not the ones for rich fanboys in the USA)and I ddo like them,but when jackson was really jackson and not part of motherfucking fender,jackson rocked,and RR owned by alexi and Roope are proof of it.

By the way:someone said that Roope's RR is 22 frets guitar.Well,you're wrong.Roope's RR are all 24 frets guitars all of them(white one,black one with crosses in the fretboard and black whith yellow bevels one).

Who said fans from America are "fanboys"? And says you that can't even spell "do" right. Geez. And it's, "most legendary", not "legendariest.

DUMBASS. :lol:

Roope has a RR like that but with regular sharkfins. So that's a replica of.. nothing. The same dude that owns the guitar on the pic owns Roopes old RR that has the same golden hardware, yellow bevels but with 22 frets and regular sharkies.

Warheart, guess you were thinking about this one.
66046_b.gif

man plaese can nayone tell me what guitar that is and were i can get it form. plese thx:headbang:

man plaese can nayone tell me what guitar that is and were i can get it form. plese thx:headbang:

Isn't that the Jackson Stars RR-J2SP:

BODY : Alder
SCALE : 648mm-24F
NECK : Maple Thru-Neck
FINGERBOARD : Bound Ebony with Sharkfin Inlays
BRIDGE : Schaller S-FRT-II
PICKUPS : EMG-HZ(FH3)
CONTROL : 1Volume, EMG PA2 ON-OFF Switch

I think you can order one from Japan.

It's a Japanese Jackson RR-J2SP.

BODY : Alder
SCALE : 648mm, 24F
NECK : Maple Thru-Neck
FINGERBOARD : Bound Ebony with Sharkfin Inlays (Pearl)
BRIDGE : Schaller Double Locking #371
PICKUPS : Rear:EMG-H3
CONTROL : 1Volume, EMG-PA2
HARDWARE : Gold
FINISHES : BK, BK/BV PN GD, BK/BV YL

4th5qb8.jpg

omg epi :lol:

<3

omg :p can i have some love to :rofl: oke sorry not funny but very funny that you guys posted almost the samething at the sametime whahahahaha

Kinda off topic BUT does anybody think Alexi "looks" cooler with his Jackson guitars or ESP's? Its a toughy for me, generally they're the same guitar but they do have their differences. I mostly referring to shape of the guitar rather than colors and stuff. (Yes they do have a slightly different shape haha)

Actually, Jacksons and ESPs both look really good on Alexi. The V shape makes him look really cool so both are equally awsome.

Sir Eddie: That's a tough decision then cuz the white ESP is so nice but the Jackson with the "wildchild" sticker boosts it's coolness.