need high quality pics of Alexi and Roope with theri Jacksons

Fetzer: He is not gay!!!!! He's the sexiest person alive! You have to be blind to not see how good he looks.

Jmbullet: He looks nothing like Avirl Laveign. He doens't look like anybody except himself. He's one of a kind and doesn't blend in with anybody.

To lady laiho:
pants.jpg

Axel: He didn't say it but he was implying it. By saying Alexi looks gay, he's saying he looks like a chick or emo cuz emo people look gay.

Yeah, ESP guitars look better. I love the white one Alexi uses. That one's beautiful and i thought i'd never like anything that is white.

SomethingWild: My pants are on and OMG, i'm drooling over your sig. Nothing but B4MV!!!!! I'm in aw.

wildchild one is the most amazing guitar ever built and the legendariest one from alexi's.ESP's are ok(alexi's versions,not the ones for rich fanboys in the USA)and I ddo like them,but when jackson was really jackson and not part of motherfucking fender,jackson rocked,and RR owned by alexi and Roope are proof of it.

By the way:someone said that Roope's RR is 22 frets guitar.Well,you're wrong.Roope's RR are all 24 frets guitars all of them(white one,black one with crosses in the fretboard and black whith yellow bevels one).