Fellow Vintersorg fans!

benny

Artifact Of Chaos
May 4, 2001
Seattle
www.myspace.com
I was going through old threads and just noticed it has already been a year since the Vintersorg forum was brought to UM.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3110

How time flies! Just wanted to say its been great meeting you people and may the next year be better, or something like that :D

glcklch_135.gif

I wasn't there at the beginning. Joined in later. But it's really great to see this board prosper. And I'll surely be there in the years to come. ;)

So, a big hooray to the Vintersorg board and its inhabitants! :hotjump: :)

according to my statistics, I was here for the first time on sept. 18th 2001.
I remember that I wanted to be quite active but ended up in not posting half the things I actually wanted to :rolleyes:
now I write even more seldom... *shrugs*

at least I remember now how I heard of UM :loco:

:hotjump:

We must celebrate! With Beer I guess?! ( and yeahyeah, non alcoholic bevearages are avaliable, no need to complain... :rolleyes: :lol:

-phyros ( back in blue? )

Hey all.
Never read this thread before now.
I gues I'm kinda a newbie here, I found this site from being on the Borknagar ML for quite a while...
Many drink's go out to all here.:)
I have many beer's left from 2 fire's this weekend. (having fire's almost every weekend lately)
Skal!!!

:oops: oooooo i feel special i was there in the second page :D

Well cheers to the Vintersorg forum and many more years to come hopefully :)

WHOOOOOHOOO!!!! Another party and fun-thread!!! :D IIIiiihhhh!!! :hotjump: :hotjump:
I like such threads!!! :D *hands aruond some mead, solo and cola, and chocolate for everyone* SKÅL!!