Female facial beauty

@The Ozzman What was the "I can walk on two feet" comment in reference to then? The picture/story I posted last page?

Edit: if you're making fun of cassette thinking someone with one leg is attractive still a damn douchey low blow. Also has nothing to do with being gay.

Edit2: bottom line leave the girl that you have no idea about out of your autistic debate. She has one leg and a bald head and is more confident than all of us put together and is making a shit ton of money. That's not something to joke about.

Last edited:
What was the "I can walk on two feet" comment in reference to then? The picture/story I posted last page?

Edit: if you're making fun of cassette thinking someone with one leg is attractive still a damn douchey low blow. Also has nothing to do with being gay.

I think you actually need to read the entire exchange because everything you're saying is complete conjecture. My assumption was correct that you immediately went to thinking I was talking about your friend and didn't even read anything when:

1) I never looked at the picture you posted
2) I don't really give a shit about it

He called me a lame faggot.

Here is one definition of lame: Unable to walk properly because of a problem with one's feet or legs.

and I said that I can walk on two feet. I also told him that I'm not a faggot because I eat pussy implying that I am not gay (or a bundle of sticks if you're being literal).

It had nothing to do with your post about your friend.

Reactions: CiG
I did read the conversation.

When someone says the word "lame" most people immediately think "weak." Not someone who can't walk... Especially "lame faggot." They aren't calling you a gay person who can't walk; that's ridiculous.

Whatever. I don't wish to be involved in a shitty semantics debate. If you say it wasn't then I'll take your word.

Yeah he was definitely talking to me when he said that, that's why he's corny as fuck because he understood my "lame faggot" comment to mean a crippled homosexual. He's being old-man literal because he's a cheesemaster.

2015-11-27_STC.jpg

kay, so not facial beauty, but re-watching Game of Thrones and forgot about Ramsay's girlfriend Myranda. Dat body and those tits in some of those scenes, jesus...

7LvtKMzp.jpg