Female facial beauty

57B.jpg

If you like baby faced women then how's this?

Good too, but that one Natalie Lust chick looks exactly like a red headed version of a girl I went to grade school with, who I wanted to bone very much. I mean, skinny chicks aren't my very favorite, but this is the facial thread anyways so yeah.

Moar

Miranda-Kerr-Feet-1598862.jpg

Miranda-Kerr-Feet-1540495.jpg

Miranda-Kerr-Feet-1412776.jpg

French Faces

1706820,j8lRRzimVq0aW57pvmyVDqVmzOSWbpC9rjF0BAr1M6cCpzdB7gSn3YZw+bRYHkEGwyQHkgDu163xeErIJvHxhA==.jpg

frantic_1987_portrait_w858.jpg

Juliette%2BBinoche%2Ben%2Bjean.jpg

Emmanuelle-Seigner-Feet-105404.jpg

Emmanuelle-Seigner-Feet-105408.jpg

tumblr_lkw8i4xxgf1qa7ayho1_400.jpg

Emmanuelle-B%C3%A9art-Feet-904685.jpg

Not sure what it is about French women, maybe it's the facial expressions that relate to a more romantic culture or something.

i saw that one girl in a movie with Hugh Grant where they're on a cruise and there's this old american telling his story with her.

j'aime bien les françaises aussi et ces deux sont mes preferées...

b0e8c5e9-s.jpg

824e53d8caa95641fa81016a8096fb49.jpg

These are my favs

Katheryn Winnick

Katheryn_Winnick.png

Margo Harshman

Margo-harshman.jpg

Bridget Regan

Bridget-Regan.jpg

There are some european/Russian chicks too, but I can't remember their names :lol:

Winnick is hot as fuck, the other two ... not so much.

winnick2.jpg

I also cant stop looking at the chick in SS avatar. She fucking gorgeous!

And you guys need to fuck off with those fat nosed Asian broads. Disgusting! :yuk:

Bridget Regan, jesus christ. I remember watching Seeker with a buddy and we were constantly like "HOLY FUCK THIS CHICK IS HOT AS SHIT!!!"

Yeah, well I was watching Person of Interest and she was in an episode as a redhead and I was like holy shit she is fucking hot as fuck.

tumblr_lwb8trojOM1qbfaxr.gif

And then I just realized holy shit that's that badass russian bred assassin chick in Marvel's Agent Carter.

rs_560x415-150209145753-1024-2Bridget-Regan-agent-carter.jpg

I'm rarely attracted to women with blue eyes (and blonde hair for that matter). Not that they can't be attractive, they just never catch my eye the way brunettes and redheads with dark eyes (light brown, hazel, red, etc.) do.

i saw that one girl in a movie with Hugh Grant where they're on a cruise and there's this old american telling his story with her.

j'aime bien les françaises aussi et ces deux sont mes preferées...

b0e8c5e9-s.jpg

She kind of reminds me of Marion Cotillard.

scandal.jpg

Can't really find a good full picture of her, she's in the Kurosawa movie Scandal if you want to look her up. It's a face with character, not a bland Jennifer Aniston mold.

380044-melanie-laurent-et-marion-cotillard-637x0-3.jpg

vouz avez raison

Here we have a 16 and 18. Yet together in a threesome they make a solid 22

If you're curious as to how I got that number what you do is add "threesome points" (which is 5) to each individual rating and combine to get an average. As you can see in this case the results are very very good