Female facial beauty

I understand that. I'm typically attracted to interesting/intriguing /out-to-lunch but idealistic folks. Life experience and an interesting point of view is pretty cool.

She has a certain non-butch masculinity to her while having a toned feminine figure. I think that combo alone is why women like her. More of an Amazon war-leader type of hero admiration type vibe.

I'd agree with that, she's pretty alpha. But I'm also with fd in that a.J. looks great without any makeup or posing. Her worst pictures are still pretty. Look up candid shots of the famous chicks you think are attractive sometime. Men more often rate women based on impeccable makeup that appears invisible coupled with excellent photography.

Most of them are great looking girls without the bells and whistles, but some aren't, and it's those ones that must be rooted from this thread goddammit.

I've always like Liv Ullmann's face, she's sexy but also has a warm motherly look.

liv.jpg

Angelica Jolie is definitely beautiful but her features are very exaggerated. Her lips in particular are ridiculous.

Julianne Moore. Loved her in lost world.

julianne-moore-in-the-lost-world:-jurassic-park-(1997).jpg

Rose Byrne - Insidious, Troy, etc.

rose-byrne-without-makeup7.jpg

Beth Riesgraf - Leverage

bethriesgraf-portland-julyjpg-76cb63440d302031.jpg

Mary Steenburgen (younger photo here, but she's aged fairly well) was good in back to the future 3.

pretty-woman-17-things-you-didn-t-know-about-the-film-mary-steenburgen

Reactions: CiG