Female fronted death metal!

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Just in the middle of this mix actually. it's a chick singer/ screamer! Her growls kick some serious ass. Pay no attention to the 2 seconds of clean vocals/ speaking in there, they haven't been automated or mixed in yet.

Unfortunately the bassist was SUPER light on the strings, this is about as good as I could get it but I'd LOVE your thoughts/ advice guys :)

UPDATED MIX
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/306055/TSG - Kill Or Be Killed.mp3

Cheers,
Chris

i don't like the opening scream, i like the rest of the vocals! she reminds me a little bit Angela from Arch Enemy! good stuff!

mix practise? please? :)

Yeah I might filth that opening scream with a lot more saturation and some radio effect sort of thing before the backing screams come in! Yeah she does, she's got some pretty decent/ brutal lows too but you wouldn't hear that from the clp unfortunately.

I'll ask the band once it's all done :)

Sounds like a really solid mix, man. The guitars sound great, and they match up well with the drums to great an cohesive energetic mix.

Please tell me she is hot :p
Anyways the mix is awesome! nothing else can said. Give me a link to the band's page if you can :)

Sounds good man, I would blend a snare with more crack, but that it´s just a matter of taste. Sounds weird to hear the ride cymbal in left side!lol

Cheers dude! Yeah I'm not 100% on the snare but I wanted to keep it as natural as possible! 50% at this point! It was hard to get it where it is curretly :p