Female Vocalist You'd Like To Hook Up With. (Keep it clean, PLEASE)

First and only person I thinked about when I read the title.

Almost the same, :lol: But I couldn't forget Simone.

Does it have to be metal singers? If not, my list of slutty pop stars never ends!

:lol: Same to everyone I think.

what about kimberly gross from sinergy?:p
i mean, shes so damn sexy

:lol::lol::lol:

I have a thing for redheads, yes I love myself :lol:

:loco::loco:So you're not self concerned, aren't you?? :lol:

Fuck this shit I need to save the thread.

Simone_Simons-2647.jpg

I'm not obsessed fuck off :lol:

You're not, :lol: What the heck?? You are, but it's a fucking great obsession!! :lol: Keep them coming :kickass:

i'd also enjoy going out to eat muffins with emilie autumn
l_7d95c9e6505ff3c350f359fefcf4f048.jpg

You, my dear, have just made me discover a new artist, and I thank you!

/me is downloading more torrents :loco:

A ton of tats on chicks is a MAJOR turn-off for me... and don't most of those chicks play in core bands? yuck

1.) The pinup/greaser style tattoos on chicks girl is the only good look...but it's more than just the tats. It's a whole look.
2.) Horrorpops are rockabilly...don't know the other bands.

1) it's more about the whole look and "strong attitude" - even if its just the image. I didn't really like that before, the tatoos on girl, but I don't know I got used to it and I most say I really like that now.

2) The Creepshow is a Psychobilly band, a mix of rockabilly (Wich is a mix of Rock'n'Roll and Hillbilly) and Punk. Well, it's Rockabilly but heavier, and the lyrics and the whole term are mostly in a B-Movie kind of way like Noir, Zombies, etc. (Horrorbilly (term used b The Matadors) or Hellbilly or Horrobilly are the same thing).

Tho Horrorpops is also considered Psychobilly.

2) The Creepshow is a Psychobilly band, a mix of rockabilly (Wich is a mix of Rock'n'Roll and Hillbilly) and Punk. Well, it's Rockabilly but heavier, and the lyrics and the whole term are mostly in a B-Movie kind of way like Noir, Zombies, etc. (Horrorbilly (term used b The Matadors) or Hellbilly or Horrobilly are the same thing).

Tho Horrorpops is also considered Psychobilly.

I'll have to check them out. I'm a bit of a psychobilly fan myself (old Tiger Army, The Nekromantix, The Rev.)

Also, if you haven't already...I'd highly recommend Hank Williams III, album: Straight to Hell. He's the grand master of Hellbilly.

:kickass:

Redheads without freckles are hot (unless they are male) one of my best friends is a redhead and one of my favourite guitarists is also a redhead ,and well Simone is pure :oops:
I love redheads....even some with freckles, so long as they're not full on ginger.

I love redheads....even some with freckles, so long as they're not full on ginger.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the proper orange shade of ginger. I prefer either the almost blonde colour or the opposite being the almost brown with red shade.

Funny thing is, depending on the light. My hair does both extremes of ginger :lol: examples of different lighting:

Darkred.png

Lightred.png

No I don't dye it :lol: