Female Vocalist You'd Like To Hook Up With. (Keep it clean, PLEASE)

Anyway lets stop this gayfest.

simone-simmons-epica.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: At the last posts, but now that we're on a win strike, keep them coming my friend, Simone is fucking hot, :lol: (actually that was the only thing that made Epica not endless for me when I saw them with Sonata Arctica, cos that night they sucked misically talking, :lol:).

Because the picture shows it?

Ermm.... it was suposed to be ironic. They both had it as a symbol, and it's from the days when they were married IIRC.

Since I just inherited a female fronted radio show I thank you all for the new artists :kickass:

Metal?

I'll have to check them out. I'm a bit of a psychobilly fan myself (old Tiger Army, The Nekromantix, The Rev.)

Also, if you haven't already...I'd highly recommend Hank Williams III, album: Straight to Hell. He's the grand master of Hellbilly.

The Creepshow is a bit "cheesy" too, like I would say "Candybilly" lol, but well I really like them. I would suggest The Matadors and Gutter Demons too, Gutter Demons are really damn good (and are from Montreal).

Thanks for that Hank Williams, I'm downloading it right now.

main.php

Arch_Enemy.jpg

Lol? And I thank that whatever the hell she is eating... Though, I would not mind seeing now that she is a little older...

EDIT: I can't get the pic at the top to work, so fuck it... Click it if you like.

I'll have to check them out. I'm a bit of a psychobilly fan myself (old Tiger Army, The Nekromantix, The Rev.)

Also, if you haven't already...I'd highly recommend Hank Williams III, album: Straight to Hell. He's the grand master of Hellbilly.

yeah, with all this rockabilly and psychobilly talk, I was gonna mention the Nekromantix :headbang: I saw them live for the first time about 5 months ago. Great fuckin show. And Kim's bass is just so....necro, haha.
joce_10.jpg

P.S. Fetzer and Dred: Check out Lee Rocker. Awesome rockabilly music.

yeah, with all this rockabilly and psychobilly talk, I was gonna mention the Nekromantix :headbang: I saw them live for the first time about 5 months ago. Great fuckin show. And Kim's bass is just so....necro, haha.
joce_10.jpg

P.S. Fetzer and Dred: Check out Lee Rocker. Awesome rockabilly music.

I saw the nekromantix a few years back....maybe 02 or 03, with Tiger Army.

For the record...stand up bass pwns all.

*sarcasim* WOW an all female fronted metal show on an all metal radio station *sarcasim*

well at least you have that, best we got is the J's

Anyway good luck with your show I'll recommend Aussie talent if I come across it but atm I don't think I know any bands here fronted by a girlie

We do specialty shows at night and that is one of them...I didn't come up with the show, it was just given to me and we don't play that much chick metal during regular programming. I have my girl show and my regular show, I don't complain, I get to meet some interesting people once in a while

We do specialty shows at night and that is one of them...I didn't come up with the show, it was just given to me and we don't play that much chick metal during regular programming. I have my girl show and my regular show, I don't complain, I get to meet some interesting people once in a while

The guys from Keep of Kalessin look like girls, and their bands fucking owns, you better play then at least once.

Ow I think you missed my point it's not that I'm against having a female singer fronted show it's just that in Australia I feel that the media and record industry massively snubs metal altogether and the fact that this sort of thing happens in other countries pisses me of a bit because it's so possible here but here we're subjected to the most conservative media in the world

I understand that completely...I know its not the same, but our radio station is owned by a catholic university, so we can't play something like COB without potentially getting into a lot of trouble and getting reformatted because it might be viewed as demonic (I know COB is not demonic, but when have catholics ever been the most open minded people). I have been pushing for COB, but it requires a manager to research every song meaning in case someone should say something. its awful, but it is what it is...

Heartless Name....I wish I could play Keep of Kalessian, but it is not in regular rotation (I wish I could pick the music, but I don't), thus I cannot until my last show when I can play whatever the fuck I want :(