Ferretallica

Nothing much mate, Ferret made a thread on Whirlpool in 2008 someone just bumped n im curious to see how it turned out.

He was gonna buy a bunch of cheap $250 replica guitars of Gibsons n etc to hang on the wall POS guitars but good for "wall art".

Hows life in Canberra? I'd love to visit the War Memorial up there one day.

I fucking hate roosters, had an ex-gf whose parents had chickens n two roosters who would go nuts at you! I wish chickens could self fuck themselves n lay eggs without the need for hot rooster cock!

Ferretallica the plan would prob get stuffed by Quarantine too with all the fumigating they'd be doing to the wood from China, I think thats about $100 for each item done not sure tho, sounds rad on paper though :D.

how though? I thought they'd need some good ole rooster juice? you know mixing Y with Z.

Well atleast I can say thank fuck for that! cause I HATE roosters! haha

When do you reckon we'll get new members in this section? I'm betting we get atleast 1 new person by 2015

That's right Tez, you're essentially eating chicken periods every time you eat egg. Did you know the shell is made up of around 70% menstrual blood (which is why the shell has a pinkish colour as opposed to the inside of the egg)?