Festival merch!!

I believe my FB comments were relating more to his slamming me for what shows I go to and what I dont go to, when he himself isn't a regular show go er by any means. Though that changes for an Alehorn or a Ragnarokkr.!

That sounds likewhat band members do; band members don't often attend shows unless they are on the bill. So Mike only goes out to what he can make money at? Well that is no scene support, that is capitalism. :lol:

I believe my FB comments were relating more to his slamming me for what shows I go to and what I dont go to, when he himself isn't a regular show go er by any means. Though that changes for an Alehorn or a Ragnarokkr.

Nahh i dont rip on people for that because i dont go to a ton of shows. I've only gone to 3 shows since September started (Saxon, Alehorn, Manowar. And i only vended at one of those :p). But since the end of September i havent been able to go to shows because of the training for work and my schedule that was made that i had no flexibility over. But im hoping that will change this year! I took a vacation day for Primal Fear on May 6.

I believe my comment was my usual ripping on you for trading! haha

There certainly is not.
And hey I can vouche that I see this kid posting about more non-metal things than anyone else in these forums besides myself. So I certainly could not slam Mandork for that. But maybe he only does that to be "different", I had someone say that about me once. Then again this is a metal forum, no one wants to hear about my Al Stewart collection.:lol:

I like a nice variety of music, metal is by far my favorite but i grew up on jazz, big band, and classic rock. I had to discover metal on my own, while in catholic high school of all places...haha