Visigoth
Witches Mark
Hollows Eve

second stage
Dogbane
Seax
Midnite Hellion
Iron Will

still 5 slots left and I have most of the second stage set...now waiting on bands...I may have found one everyone will be happy with as well.

I understand that bigger name bands means more $, but couldn't they raise ticket prices or something? Maybe it's just me, but I feel like a festival of Ragnarokkr 2013's caliber is worth way more than what they're charging.

I understand that bigger name bands means more $, but couldn't they raise ticket prices or something? Maybe it's just me, but I feel like a festival of Ragnarokkr 2013's caliber is worth way more than what they're charging.

this is true...it is something that has been talked about but mike likes to keep it low so it doesn't turn people away. I would have no problem paying 20 to 30 dollars more if it paved the way for more acts.

I agree it's worth more, but I personally don't think he should start raising it until it starts selling out.