Festival merch!!

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
There will be a limited supply of the vinyl banners this year. I think under 20. They will sell out fast so if you are thinking about getting one...get one as you come in or else you will be out of luck. I am going to talk to Mike about maybe after the fest about pressing more up to sell to those who missed out on them.

There will also be fest shirts....very nice quality ones that don't have toothpaste as ink. I also heard possible fest hoodies as well.

Also band have fest themed shirts. Midnite Hellion have sold more than half of the fest shirts already. So they will have a limited supply at the show. Axemaster as well is making fest shirts too. The Grim Reaper shirt will be VERY limited as well. Logo on the front and the back will have the Fest logo and date.

Also it seems a lot of bands like Visigoth, Spare Change and Eternal Champion will be bringing up a limited supply as well.

So word of advice to all wanting to buy stuff. Act fast or else.

I'll be bringing my body. Feel free to do with it as you please. 1 beer = 10 minutes.

Oh, and I'll be bringing my Magic cards. Beware my Leviathan deck! Big fishes will destroy you.

But seriously, I'm totally blowing a load at the Eternal Champion merch table.

these are going to be in a limited run so get them fast if you want one...

10153814_616950868386081_1594196260_n.jpg

Dont worry youre only going to buy maybe 1 or 2 items from vendors anyways (that you haggled for)

Don't worry, I will not visit your table.

I will visit you, just not your table....

you know, I could be a jerk and say,
"Of course you are coming to this show, since you can SELL something....." But I would never do that...

Don't worry, I will not visit your table.

I will visit you, just not your table....

you know, I could be a jerk and say,
"Of course you are coming to this show, since you can SELL something....." But I would never do that...

Well you did say on Facebook the other day that i only like metal because i make money off it. Which is anything but true, anyone whos into metal knows theres no money to be made! haha

Pat - I already have the CD.
So this would be just for collector's purposes only ,which means I have to see how much cash flow I have left......

Mendyke - I know we rib each other, but yours has gotten stale and monotonous. Yes, I look for the best price when buying. Sorry, I don't live at home with my folks. I am not knocking you for it. Stay home as long as you can!!!!!! You made it clear that the fact that I have haggled with you in the past is an issue. Point taken. Many vendors expect this, esp at a festival situation. As I said, I will gladly visit you, but don't worry, I will not look at any of your items. Issue resolved.

Pat - I already have the CD.
So this would be just for collector's purposes only ,which means I have to see how much cash flow I have left......

Mendyke - I know we rib each other, but yours has gotten stale and monotonous. Yes, I look for the best price when buying. Sorry, I don't live at home with my folks. I am not knocking you for it. Stay home as long as you can!!!!!! You made it clear that the fact that I have haggled with you in the past is an issue. Point taken. Many vendors expect this, esp at a festival situation. As I said, I will gladly visit you, but don't worry, I will not look at any of your items. Issue resolved.

I know you've haggled with me in the past, and ive accepted your haggling because i gave you the price you asked for them with no problem. I just like cranking you up about trading and haggling, but it wont be the end of the world if you dont buy anything or even look ;)

Well you did say on Facebook the other day that i only like metal because i make money off it. Which is anything but true, anyone whos into metal knows theres no money to be made! haha

There certainly is not.
And hey I can vouche that I see this kid posting about more non-metal things than anyone else in these forums besides myself. So I certainly could not slam Mandork for that. But maybe he only does that to be "different", I had someone say that about me once. Then again this is a metal forum, no one wants to hear about my Al Stewart collection.:lol:

I have a pretty good Toy Dolls collection, but no one asides from yourself and Bob know what the dick I am talking about... LOL.....

I couldn't care less if Mike was pimping metal and only listened to Yanni.

I believe my FB comments were relating more to his slamming me for what shows I go to and what I dont go to, when he himself isn't a regular show go er by any means. Though that changes for an Alehorn or a Ragnarokkr.

Hey as Bible of the Devil says, "We all got shit to pimp"!