Few Used XL Shirts For Sale

ApolloFC

Sax-Man
Sep 18, 2009
Greensboro, North Carolina
Hey guys and gals, I'm getting rid of the few metal tees I have. I just never really wear them for two reasons 1) i got them a size smaller than what I was at the time as a losing weight motivation (20lbs still isn't enough to wear XL shirts sadly) 2) I'm simply a polo kind of guy these days

I'd like to be able to sell them for about $7 if I can get some help with shipping costs.

Rush - Snakes and Arrows Tour 2007
Blind Guardian - At The Edge of Time Tour
Running Wild - Under Jolly Roger - XXL*
Pagan's Mind - Gods Equation (fading a bit) XXL*
Seven Kingdoms - The Fire Is Mine (Signed by the band, I kind of want to give this back to the band if they want to hold like a contest or something)

I also have the most recent Evergrey ProgPower USA shirt, The Family Reunion, in XL lying around somewhere that has never been worn (again, losing weight motivator).

I can take pictures upon request. Just thought I'd ask here first. Please note I have a job interview later and band practice later tonight and will be unable to respond until I get home.

I would be interested in the Seven Kingdoms shirt if you decide to sell it, and I'll send you a UPS label to pay for the shipping.

Update: I've received interest in my Seven Kingdoms and Running Wild tshirt. I will leave the offer open until Monday night the 23rd and any shirts remaining will likely be turned into a pillow or whatever else my girlfriend has an interest in crafting

Update: I've received interest in my Seven Kingdoms and Running Wild tshirt. I will leave the offer open until Monday night the 23rd and any shirts remaining will likely be turned into a pillow or whatever else my girlfriend has an interest in crafting

Someone is interested in the Evergrey shirt.