Ffuuuuuucjckckckecjk kfkckeljwkljgklowg

This is excellent news. Venom rescheduling and dropping Dildosucker, I cannot wait to see the show. I just hope they don't have some gay mallcore band to open. They either need to have a thrash or black metal band open. The reunited Lääz Rockit and Onslaught (since they've been touring with them and playing lots of festivals with them) would be great openers.

Metal head87 said:
This is excellent news. Venom rescheduling and dropping Dildosucker, I cannot wait to see the show. I just hope they don't have some gay mallcore band to open. They either need to have a thrash or black metal band open. The reunited Lääz Rockit and Onslaught (since they've been touring with them and playing lots of festivals with them) would be great openers.
yeah, because venom probably doesn't want to show their music to a younger genereation.

i'm messin.

Görge said:
yeah, because venom probably doesn't want to show their music to a younger genereation.

i'm messin.
You're right, but it's not like the mallcore fans would really take to Venom. Venom is silly and ridiculous on purpose. They are about having fun and shit like that. Those mallcore fans are way too serious even though they look and act completely retarded. So we might as well have Venom on a full metal tour. No kids who fight the air.

Enemy242 said:
laaz rockit opening for venom would be so ridiculously sexy, i doubt it though.
We can dream can't we? If we all think about it at once, it may come true. Although I am making that rule up, so it's probably not true.

Will Bozarth said:
Venom - New Tour Dates Released - DevilDriver No Longer Part of Tour
posted on Aug 08 2006 07:57 pm

After having their original tour (which was supposed to kick off this Sunday) cancelled, VENOM have rescheduled their North American tour. Initial rescheduled dates, which will no longer feature DEVILDRIVER, are as follows:

September 5 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
September 6 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
September 8 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero

More rescheduled dates, as well as DEVILDRIVER's replacement, are expected to be announced shortly.

THANK GOAT!
I was supposed to go to see Venom this week!!!!
I'm happy they are still coming.... :kickass: