FFVII movie trailer

stoned&drunk said:
If anyone hasnt said, the movie is 7 or 8 years after the end of FF7. So well see what happened to cloud and everyone else...
Cool. Maybe Tifa finally had an operation to make her breasts smaller, because that can't be good for her spinal column. :)

Maybe that dead chic is revived too! I almost wept when she died in the game :cry:
It pisses me off that I can't remember what all the people was called. I always renamed them. Anyway, no1 coolest person was that "secret" long haired dude with the guns. I hope he is featured. And good ol' Weapon :D

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within is a lot like Final Fantasy. But you see, people didn't like it because it didn't have anything to do with any of the other Final Fantasys. Well, of course not! Just like the 1st Final Fantasy isn't like the 2nd and so on. The only two that will be alike are Final Fantasy X and X 2. I love The Spirits Within, and if you didn't like it, I don't see why not.

TheSomberlain said:
Maybe that dead chic is revived too! I almost wept when she died in the game :cry:
It pisses me off that I can't remember what all the people was called. I always renamed them. Anyway, no1 coolest person was that "secret" long haired dude with the guns. I hope he is featured. And good ol' Weapon :D
All the characters:
Cloud
Tifa
Barret
Aeris (the girl that dies)
Vincent (the guy with the gun)
Cait Sith
Yuffie
Cid
Sephiroth
And I believe that is all...

TheSomberlain said:
Vincent you mean.
He probably won't be in it because he was an optional character, the story was the same with or without him.

I can't wait for this. It's roughly over an hour, DVD, it wont be released in the cinema. Looks brilliant.

FFVII - The best game. Ever.

Reactions: Raistlin1980
DeadWinterDead said:
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within is a lot like Final Fantasy. But you see, people didn't like it because it didn't have anything to do with any of the other Final Fantasys. Well, of course not! Just like the 1st Final Fantasy isn't like the 2nd and so on. The only two that will be alike are Final Fantasy X and X 2. I love The Spirits Within, and if you didn't like it, I don't see why not.
The Spirits Within = sucked. I waited so long for that fucking movie and it wasn't what it could of been. Aki could've been hotter.........and Gaia.......that was cool, but what a joke. I'm not going to discuss this futher. Further discussion will piss me off.

wtf, how many sequels does that crap have....

anyway, for a total rpg newbie, where do i start on that universe?

btw, Xuxa, you were totally fucking right, NWN ate the past 4 days of my life and is showing no signs of letting go of it either :-D
thanks for recommending!

EagleFlyFree said:
wtf, how many sequels does that crap have....

anyway, for a total rpg newbie, where do i start on that universe?

btw, Xuxa, you were totally fucking right, NWN ate the past 4 days of my life and is showing no signs of letting go of it either :-D
thanks for recommending!
ff7-logo.jpg