Fight - Anyone ever into them?

Hmmmmmmm I've heard of them but never checked them out for some reason. So they were pretty good?

Saw them open for Anthrax at The Riviera here in Chicago on the SOWN tour. They were fucking killer. Still listen to the cd War Of Words quite often.

I liked them and had one album (on cassette) saw them play with thrax at the Hollywook Palladium on the Raging Bull tour I think.

1st Fight show fri dec 10 1993 at Club Iguana's in Tijuana Mexico headlined and Russ Parrish was still playing guitar
2nd Fight headlining the Rock 102 birthday bash here in San Diego with guests Gary Hoey, I Mother Earth & Paw fri june 17 1994
3rd Fight opening up the Metallica summer shit tour with Suicidal Tendencies & Candlebox(substituting Alice In Chains, Staley in jail) sun july 31 1994 at brown field in otay mesa(5 miles from the border to tijuana mex)
4th Fight headlining the In A Small Deadly Space Tour at the Bachannal sun july 9 1995
Awesome shows, Halford rules!!!!

Must get their stuff. Mate loves em and keeps telling me to listen to them

1st Fight show fri dec 10 1993 at Club Iguana's in Tijuana Mexico headlined and Russ Parrish was still playing guitar
2nd Fight headlining the Rock 102 birthday bash here in San Diego with guests Gary Hoey, I Mother Earth & Paw fri june 17 1994
3rd Fight opening up the Metallica summer shit tour with Suicidal Tendencies & Candlebox(substituting Alice In Chains, Staley in jail) sun july 31 1994 at brown field in otay mesa(5 miles from the border to tijuana mex)
4th Fight headlining the In A Small Deadly Space Tour at the Bachannal sun july 9 1995
Awesome shows, Halford rules!!!!

With Gary Hoey? WTF?

And I'm sorry you had to sit through Candlebox :puke:

With Gary Hoey? WTF?

And I'm sorry you had to sit through Candlebox :puke:

It was a Rock 102.1 's Birthday bash since Hoey is a local they added him to the line up
And Candlebox was bad, the 50,000 plus there fell a sleep and booed the hell out of them specially when they played Far Behind:heh: