fight e-fascism

What has this got to do with fascism? Rasher couldn´t stick to the rules, then he has to bear the consequences... It is very easy to understand, isn´t it?

Well there are rules... "Don´t offend anyone." This is very simple and there are rules that limitate the freedom of speech in every democracy, otherwise it would be anarchy...

:Smug: :Smug: Mehdi trying to talk about e-fascism when he is the the virtual e-filter for anything that is being said in here :Smug: :Smug: give us a break

you dont make sense either. i suggest we raise funds to send frodnat and terrorbum to expression lessons :D

anything being said here must first be "filtered" by our lord mehdi.if he approves then ok.if he doesnt ...then woe to the ones that dreaded to cause his stupidity diaroeah... :smug:

well my life would be much easier if you guys could think by yourselves, but i have to spot all the daft comments for you. believe me, i wish i didnt have to be your good sense filter :(

Frodnat said:
Well there are rules... "Don´t offend anyone." This is very simple and there are rules that limitate the freedom of speech in every democracy, otherwise it would be anarchy...

Stick this 'Don't offend anyone' argument up your arse moron, people like you are the very source of all offences, begone FFS !

And furthermore, freedom of speech includes the right to say offensive words as a response to an aggression. Think about that. That's why you the mongheads are so disrespected over here ...

koalanus? you're in, you see even the koalas are keeping a close eye on frodnat's offensive statements