Many thanks to Michelle Meldrum

Michelle was cool! She plays with a style and stage presence which are very much in the tradition of "classic rock" (if that makes any sense). She seemed to fit perfectly in the band. Oh, and Linda, I forgot to ask you an important question.....You don't actually eat the McRib do you?

Michelle was cool! She plays with a style and stage presence which are very much in the tradition of "classic rock" (if that makes any sense). She seemed to fit perfectly in the band. Oh, and Linda, I forgot to ask you an important question.....You don't actually eat the McRib do you?

LOL! Oh yes!!! :Smokin: But, I will admit, not lately........I had a, er, "bad experience" with the last one I had :puke: and am a little timid at going back to that well! Before they are gone I'm sure I'll find the courage though! Have you tried one? It's a must do event! :loco:

You'd do a great job sitting in. :) About 4 years ago, we played a gig where we let people sit in...that would be fun to do again. You may have to pick a song other than The Trooper though ~ that was a very popular song for bass players who wanted to sit in.

Hehe, give me Phantom or Murders or Infinite Dreams... hell, on second thought how about... Hallowed, Aces or Rime!

YES! She is a dear friend of ours named Eileen. Check out her profile at http://www.myspace.com/guitarleen She's a great player, a real genuine person and as down to Earth as you could ever wish a person to be, AND, she just won the "Best Female Guitar Player" award for the recent All Access Magazine Awards Show! :kickass: She lives for playing her guitar. :cool:

YES! She is a dear friend of ours named Eileen. Check out her profile at http://www.myspace.com/guitarleen She's a great player, a real genuine person and as down to Earth as you could ever wish a person to be, AND, she just won the "Best Female Guitar Player" award for the recent All Access Magazine Awards Show! :kickass: She lives for playing her guitar. :cool:

That's awesome news!!!!!!! She looks like a really nice, fun person!! So glad to hear that you've found someone. :D

Cool. I just checked out Eileen's Myspace page. Awesome influences she has!!. She seems perfect for the Maidens. Plus she says that she likes country? Sign her up !!. Yes, her bio is very refreshing. Very normal sounding.