Fight Em Till You Can't guitar cover

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Cool that an unreleased Anthrax song already is being covered!

Last edited by a moderator:
As a decent guitar player I would never take a dump on anyone's playing, but that guy's TONE is fucking horrendous. Is he recording it at a swimming pool? A tiny swimming pool?

And I don't know where he got the solo from but I hope he made it up himself, as it was fucking awful. And far too short.

Ok, so I'm the dude playing here and thanks timmyc for posting my vid here. I know the intro is not like the real one, hell nobody here can know what the real one will be like, I just added the squeal because scott is doing one for the finished song, this is just my version of this song. And Stormwatch I recorded this with logic pro 9 and I don't think this sounds as if it was recorded in a swimming pool + since you don't bash other guitarist why the hell do you bash this cover, I think this is a proper cover considering I'm 15 years old and learned this by ear from the live videos which have pretty crappy audio. I do appreciate criticism if it's coming from a guitarist that I know is ''better'' than me but when it comes from someone like you it's just pathetic.

Ok, so I'm the dude playing here and thanks timmyc for posting my vid here. I know the intro is not like the real one, hell nobody here can know what the real one will be like, I just added the squeal because scott is doing one for the finished song, this is just my version of this song. And Stormwatch I recorded this with logic pro 9 and I don't think this sounds as if it was recorded in a swimming pool + since you don't bash other guitarist why the hell do you bash this cover, I think this is a proper cover considering I'm 15 years old and learned this by ear from the live videos which have pretty crappy audio. I do appreciate criticism if it's coming from a guitarist that I know is ''better'' than me but when it comes from someone like you it's just pathetic.

I was bashing your TONE on the video, it sounds fucking awful. I thought I was pretty fair actually, I don't really understand what your problem is. If you don't like (fair) criticism dont fuckin post your stuff up on Youtube.
It wasn't bad at all, your playing is good (I do not personally like the solo you did, that's my opinion) especially given you're only 15, but you've come on a forum expecting everyone to be saying how awesome you are? Oookay......Even Rob Caggiano can't get praised on here, how do you expect to do any better?! :lol:

i think its sounds great,each to there own dude but i loved the clip:headbang:,your pretty damn good for 15

You're playing the opening chords wrong. Good playing though, especially for a kid your age. :)