FIGHT

I loved the WoW, real heavy and agressive. I saw them in a club in Syracuse and they kicked serious ass(except for when Halford ran off stage and ran into a limo at the end)

GregadetH said:
Am I retarded, or is this some of Halfords best and heaviest material?

Discuss.
You are right you SOB :D

Saw them with Anthrax on the SOWN tour good stuff.

Especially when in the fight bassist changed the lyrics to a song and said "bullet to the brain like Curt Cobain"

John also talked that night about no brain.

What a fucking pussy to have a daughter and do that.

Fight is awesome, a lot of people bash small deadly space but I think it was also a great album...it was a little more out of the box than WoW, beneath the violence was an awesome song...I'd still have to give it to WoW but its a close one.

I really dug the War of Words album:

Nailed 2 the gun, Reality(a new begginning), and even the title track. Great heavy metal album that in my opinion was one of the top ten metal albums in the 90's. I never really heard "Small Deadly Space" but I never really heard anything good about it, but some of your comments make me want to go back and check it out!

AugDawg

"war of words" smokes! ... i also have the ep with the live and remixed stuff ... all that live stuff is killer ... i'm not much on the remixed tunes ...
i saw the line-up that is on "war of words" ... it was one of the most awesome shows i've ever seen ... one of the guitar players - russ parish, i think is his name - was incredible ... he quit or was fired and from there "fight" just went down hill ... still though, some classic music on that "war of words" cd ... fyi ... just incase you don't know it, there is a hidden track at the very end ... interesting indeed ... peace.
Russ now plays in Steel Panther