Fiiiiiiiinlaaaaaaand!!!

Eos

The Entwined
Nov 23, 2001
Switzerland / Croatia
www.metalpics.ch
FINALLY!!! The time has come, hehe. I'm off to Finland tomorrow.
laola.gif
laola.gif

laola.gif
laola.gif

I have no idea if I'll have the opportunity to get into the net during those three weeks and knowing my mailboxes, they'll be blocked in about three days :ill: So if someone wants to reach me, do it through the pm in the forum or my mobile.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Shelley

HEY-HO!!!
After Rovaniemi and Kei, I'm stoping in Oulu. It seems like this city is full of metalheads :OMG: *heaven...gg* I also discovered that the metal bar here's opened today :D Kantsii doka! Hehe :D
The weather is great and the temperatures just the way I like them :cool:
We're off to Kajaani tomorrow :wave:
Shelley

Eos said:
HEY-HO!!!
After Rovaniemi and Kei, I'm stoping in Oulu. It seems like this city is full of metalheads !!:OMG: *heaven...gg* I also discovered that the metal bar here's opened today :D Kantsii doka! Hehe :D
The weather is great and the temperatures just the way I like them :cool:
We're off to Kajaani tomorrow :wave:
Shelley
Did you go to 'Yläkerta' in Rovaniemi? Atleast that's what it was called a couple of years ago. A little bar where they play some heavy shit. Loud. :Spin:

Oh, and it's 'kantsii dokaa', better get it right girl!! :D

Have fun where ever you go!!!

ah i couldnt afford the coming this time but im trying to get meself over there this winter. until then im gonna eat this salmiakki elina brought me :cool:

:D what a sweet girl to do that.

do you actually, like, like it? I don't know many people outside Finland, who likes it. I personally love it. The first things I bought from a grocery shop when I got back here was shit loads of salmiakki, dark bread and a loads of good old finnish beers :Spin:

thanks for the postcard btw :)

oh bitte schön dude. yeah i actually like it like. one of me finnish mates was here in paris and when she left she just gave me two boxes of salmiakki and that tasted like never before. so since then everytime i hear about something going there i ask to bring me a couple of boxes. siderea brought me some last time too and elina brought me tons of it. i just love the man taste, i got me mates to try it here and they all hated it hehe