Fiiiiiiiinlaaaaaaand!!!

salm_2.jpg
Is it this one?​

Crack Hitler said:
Did you go to 'Yläkerta' in Rovaniemi?
Sure I was there ;) Tho the name is different today (wrote it down into my "finnish diary" which I don't have here now.. ask me in two weeks ;) *gg*). We have a list with loads of metal bars in loads of finnish cities :cool: *g*
Today we arrived in Helsinki. Sitting in the "mbar" now :D We're off to the hostel (at the stadium) and back to the city afterwards. I will send you a message later ;) *g*

Crack Hitler said:
Oh, and it's 'kantsii dokaa', better get it right girl!! :D
Thanks!! Blame Finntroll!!!!! :yell:
Tomorrow its a trollish evening again... Oh, my head *gg*
sauf.gif

Cheers!
Shelley

hmm, well i guess i won't be there, cause we're thinking about going to the Bochum Total Festival.

btw is there a concert at the live music hall or just a party?

I think its just a party, well we are also not sure about going there yet, as the guys had lots of work to do this week, but we'll see :) well it wont be the last time that I'm in Germany anyway ;) I'll be back at the weekend of 16th august

im goin to hungary, shit, i wanted to catch dhatura but she disappeared.. i'll be seeing big open-air with Laibach, Massive Attack, Napalm Death.. if i get there .. ;)
i wasnt away from computer for days for a long time so i'll probably try to find a way to watch forum before my hands start shaking and mouth foaming and that. :ill:
Have a nice time all of you everywhere!