Fiiiiiiiinlaaaaaaand!!!

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
try to meet bambi, hes in starvingland these days. be lucky on your plane haha.
starvingland is over, you dirtlander! :heh:
by the way we invented e.g. the ball-pen, automatic shift (the same guy did ball-pen..), helicopter, holography, ford model t-car, dynamo, soap! and safety matches - while starving.. have at least 15 nobel-prizers. so shut up :D
I'm off anyway, sent my number to them if they turn up they can find me.. (yeah, perhaps everyone is hiding away from me in fact cos im so baaad, hehe) and todays the Swiss national holiday (chech google!) but who cares.
I learnt to drive a plane last night with Microsoft Flight Simulator, I hope there's a similar joystick in the cockpit .. :) If not, i love you all.

Dora said:
starvingland is over, you dirtlander! :heh:
by the way we invented e.g. the ball-pen, automatic shift (the same guy did ball-pen..), helicopter, holography, ford model t-car, dynamo, soap! and safety matches - while starving.. have at least 15 nobel-prizers. so shut up :D
I'm off anyway, sent my number to them if they turn up they can find me.. (yeah, perhaps everyone is hiding away from me in fact cos im so baaad, hehe) and todays the Swiss national holiday (chech google!) but who cares.
I learnt to drive a plane last night with Microsoft Flight Simulator, I hope there's a similar joystick in the cockpit .. :) If not, i love you all.

soap?

hey girl!! I'm losing my head 'cause I'm hanging with this handsome guy called Crack Hitler :D anyway welcome to finland and have damn great time here!! :headbang:

(you never know which part was written by cracko himself?)

For me part, I'm back from the Wacken Open Air (700 kms from my home) and this festival kicks ass!!! It was the best I've ever went to... The organisation (even if the security guys looked and acted like crappy nazis :ill: ), the bands (In Flames totally ruled the place, one of the best shows I've ever seen! :headbang: ) and last but not least, the AUDIENCE!!! Thanks to my nice german neightbours in the camping for providing me some nights of madness... :D

speakinstone said:
hey girl!! I'm losing my head 'cause I'm hanging with this handsome guy called Crack Hitler :D anyway welcome to finland and have damn great time here!! :headbang:

(you never know which part was written by cracko himself?)

Hell-o!!! Sorry that I missed you in Helsinki but we somehow got stuck in that bar somewhere out of the center..
I'm in Lahti now, having a great time! I suppose that if I'd stay a bit longer than one week some people here (including me) wold turn into alcoholics *lol*. Also it seems like I'm gonna get a little private concert from Entwine on Saturday :D *in heaven*
Little change of the plans will help me to see Turku tomorrow :) I wanted to visit it on the trip through the country but the time was a bit short so we had to leave it out..

Cheers!!
sauf.gif

Shelley

i met dhatura and bambi and then i sacrificed myself for the forum to make a picture of some teeth-less irish singer from the crowd so i got lost, adventures over. how did u like sziget?