which name is better?

• Filip

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Lars

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • other

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Wawrzyniec sounds not good, Filip is better than Mateusz... argh, hard choice...

yes, indeed... Filip sounds cool in almost every language: Phillipe, Phil, Fülöp...

ääh.... to clear things up: I didn't refer to the name but to baptizing in general :D will you baptize him or let him be without any confession till he decides himself (when he's old enough)

eldzik: I don't know any of the bands in the list, so I have no idea what they all sound like :D

Originally posted by opacity
ääh.... to clear things up: I didn't refer to the name but to baptizing in general :D will you baptize him or let him be without any confession till he decides himself (when he's old enough)

I think he'll decide by himself in the future if he needs to have a baptism:Smokedev:

I voted Filip. I think Lars is a bit boring...... It so common here. too common. But I guess it's different in Poland!? But Filip is a nice name! :)

Oh, and congrats!! :) You must show a pic as soon as you can! :) :)

Well, Lars is virtually non-existant here, and I don't like the sound of Filip (especially with that spelling!). So I voted for Lars, but it sounds like Filip would be better for your son... I'd choose Lars if I were naming my son here, but only if I had those 2 choices... I'd want something else otherwise.

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Now, how about "Trym Odin"? lol. One of my sister's kids
has that name... It's just awefull! Lol >:eek:P

Hehe, there's many crazy names around..... Like Trude Lutt, Ane Rikke and Jarl Ronny Olsen Trulsen...

But Trym alone is nice, I think :)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

Oh, and congrats!! :) You must show a pic as soon as you can! :) :)

well, of course we will post pics asap ;) after birth - heheh...

about Lars... in Polish we have Wawrzyniec :(

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Hehe, there's many crazy names around..... Like Trude Lutt, Ane Rikke and Jarl Ronny Olsen Trulsen...

But Trym alone is nice, I think :)

Trym with my surname... hmmm... sounds nice. not good as Filip, but nice ;)

Sorry I didn't vote, I'm sure whatever his name is will become him.
I think the name Raven sounds cool. I also think Leaf or Ash would be bad ass name's.
Maybe he will be born the last day of summer or the first day of Autumn.