Final Bands Confirmed:

I'm really happy for Angra, and I'm sure I'll love Conception once I listen to them. Obviously Conception was a good choice - people have been saying Conception should play since I went on this forum for the first time.

So, special guests for PPVI?

I can die happy now, CONCEPTION OH SWEET JESUS, my hero TORE OSTBY the greatest guitarist in the world today, in person and Live With Khan. What more can you ask for. Glenn you da man>

Just to think we are all going to be a part of metal history!!! Woooot!!!!

This brings me back to PPUSA 2.0 when ARK and Kamelot played and Tore and Khan were talking down in the garage area when we were loading out and I walked by them and flashed \m/ and Said Conception!!! Wooot!!!!

Welly oh welly well!!! That is metal!!!

Bear

What is so great about Conception? I never even heard of them before, Kamelot sounds better, not that Conception sound bad, but am I supposed to be really excited about them?

Wow, Angra's awesome, nd I've never heard Conception before. But with Tore Otsby and Roy Khan they must be fucking great.

Heh, check it out. Go to the bands page of the ppusa site and scroll down it. We've got a silver and gold theme going this year!

wow wow wow. now that the board overload is over, i didn't think anyone even considered conception a possibility anymore. i'm now more excited about night one more than i am about night 2. amazing!

Crap!!! well probably I won't go this year, though it would have been cool to hear Orphaned Land, but Angra alone doesn't make me spend another $2000 on going to Atlanta this year.

Quick question for Glenn, was Conception the band you were really excited about playing for PP?

As a fan myself, I'm just totally trippin' about how in the world you pulled if off. I'm not too surprised about Angra but I love'em just as well.

Is it too late for me to try to get tickets to the show? 'Cause I really want to go NOW!!!!

hunter said:
Quick question for Glenn, was Conception the band you were really excited about playing for PP?

As a fan myself, I'm just totally trippin' about how in the world you pulled if off. I'm not too surprised about Angra but I love'em just as well.

Is it too late for me to try to get tickets to the show? 'Cause I really want to go NOW!!!!

Yeah, that's the one he was excited about. Angra is the band that's filling in because the originally planned headliner fell through....but as I understand it, Angra aren't headlining, Stratovarius is.

Conception...now that is fucking sweet!!! I am very happy with that!!

I like Angra, especially their latest album, but I was so wishing for Evergrey. Oh well, it can't be organized accordingly to just what I like, so I understand that.

Still, I wonder what the deal is with Evergrey? I pretty much thought that they were a given every year that they could be there. No more touring for the year? Working on a new album?? We gotta know!

Still...Conception pushes the lineup past quality, IMO!

What the hell.. gee thanks a lot Glenn, you just stole my precious nightly sleep with the Conception news, still shaking here after reading the news again and again during last 50 mins :)

The BEST music related news for me in a loooooooong time.. still no idea how the hell I am gonna make it over there again though, too amazing news anyway!

-Aki-

Best PP EVER!!!! :)

When i got the call this afternoon I almost got into an accident! LOL This is a dream come true.. Fucking Conception! I'd go to Atlanta to see them alone! With 9 other bands, wow.. It's a no brainer!
Awesome, awesome news...

Same here, lady_space.. I almost started to cry =P

C O N C E P T I O N ! ! ! ! !

Holy mother of god am I stoked for this one. This is one hell of a score !! I had hoped for this one, but I didn't expect that it would come ever come together.

Britt