Final Roll Call,Tampa Metal weekend with Kamelot-Opeth(11 and 12th of Nov)

Mar 12, 2003
and seeing that we will have to wait till like 9:30 or something,we should have a get together on Sat
(I'm thinking beach or poolside of someones hotel or something

Count me!!!!!!!!!!

I have 1 hotel room now because 5 people can't go (a band). So I only have 1 hotel room but I think we're right by the beach, and the hotel is between both venues.. I think everyone should pass on numbers or something, I just don't know what will happened. In the Kamelot site they say there will be a meet and greet but I have heard nothing yet so I contacted the management and waiting for a reply to see. In any case, let me know what you're all going to be doing... In any case, I have no idea what the hell is in this area, we might not even go out for food because our hotel has a grill and kitchen.

And I don't know if the 5 others I am going with will want to hang out, if not I will like to especially if it's walking distance from the hotel. We will be bringing drinks, you know?? :D

Me and my wife will be at both shows. We live local (about 20-25) miles from the venues. Not sure what time we will show up tomorrow at Boomerz. I'll probably be wearing my PPVI shirt. See ya there!

I will be at both shows, as well. I will be wearing my Conception shirt, from progpower, at the Kamelot show. Looking forward to this weekend...:headbang:

Great show BOTH nights !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has pics, post them here.. I'll probably post/upload several tomorrow... I'm so tired from this trip.. The bands were all great! Not one dissapointment, only sorry to say this.. Ben Jackson Group did not impress me one bit... and I missed Royal Anguish unfortunetly.

KAMELOT FOR NEXT PROGPOWER, PLEASE.

I was watching the TNA PPV tonight (a "wrestling" league). They film somewhere in Florida for every event and somebody in the crowd was wearing an Opeth shirt :)

Empress said:
Great show BOTH nights !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has pics, post them here.. I'll probably post/upload several tomorrow... I'm so tired from this trip.. The bands were all great! Not one dissapointment, only sorry to say this.. Ben Jackson Group did not impress me one bit... and I missed Royal Anguish unfortunetly.

KAMELOT FOR NEXT PROGPOWER, PLEASE.
I'm STILL tired from this past weekend(Sunday watching my football team suck the suck out of suck while drinking did not help matters,as my work scedule)
Will get some photos going myself here