Final word on bags

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
Can we bring backpacks or any type of bag, you know, to store the PP shirts and cd's I'm obviously going to buy?

Is there a policy on that as to how big? bag type, etc?

no, glenn outlawed them after a certain overrated guitarist (or at least the music he made) got killed. you don't need backpacks anyway. just put all your shit in the merch bags you get from the merch booths. they're plenty big enough. that's what most everyone does anyway

wouldn't it be easier just to bump the thread glenn made right after dimebag died? there's your final word if you find it. i'm just too lazy to hunt for it :(

SoNofBitcH said:
no, glenn outlawed them after a certain overrated guitarist (or at least the music he made) got killed. you don't need backpacks anyway. just put all your shit in the merch bags you get from the merch booths. they're plenty big enough. that's what most everyone does anyway

was that negative comment even needed guy? ...wtf

SoNofBitcH said:

:cry:

...And the horse you rode in on.

Apt screen name.

Creeps said:
Agreed, the man did a lot for metal, aside from being a super cool guy to meet and hang out with. The man was talented, if you wanna start throwing the overrated word around .. throw it towards the nu-metal bands please, don't tarnish a real metal guitarist's name.

A-fucking-men!!

Well spoken.

Rock
In
Peace

Darrell

Chris :headbang:

Not that I don't share his views, just that it seemed like a blatantly obvious attempt to spark something which was completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

Camera bags only. Vendors will have bags as well as the one for the free stuff when you walk in the door.

Sorry, but security is mandatory per the venue and ME.

Glenn H.