Finally got both Titan Force albums!!!

Two awesome CD's! After discovering JP I immediately purchased both Titan Force CD's. I had to buy them used from Amazon.com because I couldn't find any info on Titan Force anywhere. They are both remasters containing very cool and RAW demo recordings. Brilliant music and the production is excellent on both CD's.

I love the positive energy Harry creates through his song writing and vocal delivery. Titan Force gives me the chills each and every time I listen and I am greatful to have found yet another "classic" creation of brilliant metal.

A little off subject but Jasonic if you are reading this post a HUGE THANK YOU for reccomending I give MANILLA ROAD a listen. Another amazing band and I can't believe that I never came across this band in the 20yrs or so of listening to Metal. Gates Of Fire is a truly unique masterpiece. My ears have been extremelly busy lately.

Demetman

Two awesome CD's! After discovering JP I immediately purchased both Titan Force CD's. I had to buy them used from Amazon.com because I couldn't find any info on Titan Force anywhere. They are both remasters containing very cool and RAW demo recordings. Brilliant music and the production is excellent on both CD's.

I love the positive energy Harry creates through his song writing and vocal delivery. Titan Force gives me the chills each and every time I listen and I am greatful to have found yet another "classic" creation of brilliant metal.

Demetman

I think its' very cool how TF really seems to draw more from Queensryche, Van Halen, Fates Warning...where Panzer draws more from Priest, Maiden, etc. I really dig the groove that TF lays down. I hope they become really active again after KIT.

Oh,they played a warm up show ?Do you have the set list in mind ?

Titan Force played, Panzer had a rehearsal though and Harry said it was quite awesome as well. TF basically played every song from their 2 albums and a couple of demo only tracks. But, their catalogue is a bit more restricted than JP. Hopefully they will again record.

Hi, this is my first post on this forum.I'm from Belgium and a huge fan of Jag Panzer and Titan Force.I went to Keep-it-True in Germany last weekend (450 km.!) to see them both.I like both the TF albums a lot.Fridaynight they headlined and they were very good. TF didn't dissapoint at all.They did't play Will-O' the Wisp from Titan Force and from Winner/Loser they didn't play Dreamscape (unfortunately, great song).And like Trevor L. said they played 2 '94-demo songs: Bright Red and Only the Strong.
Harry's voice was amazing, every note he sang wright and gave even more screams.Thanks to Harry's performance the songs sounded,much more heavy than on the albums but didn't miss a bit of their power and melodie. The other members played very tight and heavy and I couldn't hear any mistakes. Unbelievable that Titan Force didn't grew bigger than they are, they really deserved it.It was an unforgettable weekend for me since Jag Panzer played the roof of the Tauber-Frankenhalle the day after (despite some technical difficulties).But thay's for another place on the forum.
Greetings to all TF and JP fans,Dave Coopmans.