Titan Force

Aias

Fantasy Football Genius
Jul 3, 2004
Right behind you!
profiles.yahoo.com
I just picked up the Titan Force Demo, that has 4 songs that weren't released on any of their two albums:

1) Darkness
2) Only The Strong
3) Bright Red
4) Outside In

Harry is in fine voice and the musicians are incredible! The production is also very good.

Anyway, I was wondering what some of you think about TF and if it's worth picking up the other two CD's. Also, I can't find the lyrics for it. I checked a few sights, including my fav http://www.darklyrics.com/ Any thoughts on where to find them?

Also, is Satan's Host (w/Harry) any good? I've heard that they sucked.

Thanks for the info,
Aias

This demo was made in 1994 but these songs cannot compare with the ones on their 2 studio albums in my opinion. Anyway, every Titan Force release is worth getting. Too bad the Shark Records "remaster" of the first album is not very well done, to say the least.
As for the lyrics, well, you'll find them in the booklet of the cds.

Satan's Host were ok but not that special to me, the highlight being Harry's voice ;)

Michael@SacredMetal said:
By the way:
Is there ANY chance in getting the Titan Force-Boys back together for just one new milestone??

Michael
A Titan Force reunion is highly unlikely.

They were discussing the possibility of doing something when they did 'Bang Your Head' a few years ago. The asked me about label contacts and things like that. I gave them a lot of information.

Harry called them twice when they returned to the U.S. and he didn't hear back from them.

The problem (I believe) is that 2 of the guys make very good money playing jazz music. MUCH more money then they could possibly make playing metal. And they like jazz music (they always have). They play jazz professionally. It's thier source of income, it's not a hobby.

So right now, they play music they like and they make enough to own a house and live well. So why play metal for free?

I think that is the issue. Play jazz and earn a living. Or play metal for nothing.

Mark

Briody said:
A Titan Force reunion is highly unlikely.

They were discussing the possibility of doing something when they did 'Bang Your Head' a few years ago. The asked me about label contacts and things like that. I gave them a lot of information.

Harry called them twice when they returned to the U.S. and he didn't hear back from them.

The problem (I believe) is that 2 of the guys make very good money playing jazz music. MUCH more money then they could possibly make playing metal. And they like jazz music (they always have). They play jazz professionally. It's thier source of income, it's not a hobby.

So right now, they play music they like and they make enough to own a house and live well. So why play metal for free?

I think that is the issue. Play jazz and earn a living. Or play metal for nothing.

Mark

I, as a fan, would prefer the second option...

Michael

Satan's Host is one of my favorite too (only first album and demo). About Titan Force,i am curious to listen to the demo. I prefer Ample Destruction and Jag Panzer to both of them.

Phaethon, you can find the TF demo on eBay from time to time. Just don't overpay for it. The guy selling it sells is as a CD-R and just handwrites the song list on there! I was pissed when I got it. The sound is good, but I wish he would have said it's a CD-R.

hi,

did anyone know where i can get titan force tabs for guitar. i need the first part of blaze of glory (the arpeggio-part). or did anyone in this forum tabbed it? its very important to me, because we are planing to do a coverversion of this song.

thousand thx