Titan Force Demo

Aias

Fantasy Football Genius
Jul 3, 2004
Right behind you!
profiles.yahoo.com
Agreed, I love the JP line up the way it is. This is the best line up since the Dissident Alliance era!:loco:

No doubt! This lineup is WAY better then the 4th Judgement lineup. Definetly the best Panzer lineup by a mile.

Also, that's cool with me to post Titan Force stuff. Titan Force are totally cool, we've always been good friends with them.

No doubt! This lineup is WAY better then the 4th Judgement lineup. Definetly the best Panzer lineup by a mile.

Also, that's cool with me to post Titan Force stuff. Titan Force are totally cool, we've always been good friends with them.

Agree 100 % Mark! :headbang: :kickass: :worship:

I see your Vikes have one of my former teams Quarterbacks:zombie: Brooks Bollinger:ill:

AGREED! I'm going to fly to where ever in the great white north for the recording of the CD/DVD!

After listening to this Titan Force demo I decided to search the web and look for the Winner Loser album. I found a re-release by Cult Metal Classics on The End Records with 60 sec. audio samples of the songs. I only got All What It Is, a compilation that excluded 3 songs from W/L. So I listened to the samples of the songs that are missing, and I was blown away by One And All. When I listened to One And All I knew that I need to get rid of this compilation and get the complete W/L. Harry singing with just a piano joining his voice almost made me cry. This is a good idea for a next album: JP could try a song with only a piano and... Harry! The closest we get is Sonet Of Sorrow, but Harry pratically only whispers in this song (but it is a great feeling of calm before the storm which is Judgement Day).

After listening to this Titan Force demo I decided to search the web and look for the Winner Loser album. I found a re-release by Cult Metal Classics on The End Records with 60 sec. audio samples of the songs. I only got All What It Is, a compilation that excluded 3 songs from W/L. So I listened to the samples of the songs that are missing, and I was blown away by One And All. When I listened to One And All I knew that I need to get rid of this compilation and get the complete W/L. Harry singing with just a piano joining his voice almost made me cry. This is a good idea for a next album: JP could try a song with only a piano and... Harry! The closest we get is Sonet Of Sorrow, but Harry pratically only whispers in this song (but it is a great feeling of calm before the storm which is Judgement Day).

Have you heard the Christmas recording that Harry and Mark did? "Do You See What I See?" is breathtaking!

Yes. About the slow songs, I really like the chorus of Take This Pain Away, Harry sings it perfectly. His voice in the chorus is not totally clean, it is slightly rough, as if he used a very soft drive... Awesome.

Hey Aias-

Thanks for posting the 94 demo! My copy of this was not too good, so I went and got it from the site. Right now, the rights are not assigned for any of the CD's, so the labels which are releasing them are paying us nothing.

I posted on another forum (can't remember which) that I would rather the music be heard by those who enjoy and/or appreciate it without lining the pockets of the labels who are releasing it without proper permission. With that, I say enjoy with our blessing!

John (aka Wildman)

Hey Aias-

Thanks for posting the 94 demo! My copy of this was not too good, so I went and got it from the site. Right now, the rights are not assigned for any of the CD's, so the labels which are releasing them are paying us nothing.

I posted on another forum (can't remember which) that I would rather the music be heard by those who enjoy and/or appreciate it without lining the pockets of the labels who are releasing it without proper permission. With that, I say enjoy with our blessing!

John (aka Wildman)

Mr. Flores,

I attended both gigs you gave in Germany for the Bang Your Head fest and still remember those shows (especially the club show the first night) as something really special that I had been waiting for many years. I just want to say my biggest "Thank You" for the Titan Force music you recorded. In 2007 it still sounds really unique in stile and as fresh as it had been recorded nowadays. Please consider recording another TITAN FORCE album! You have many fans here in Europe who are waiting eagerly for some new songs. Please extend my greetings and best wishes of a healthy 2007 rich in satisfactions also to the other band members!
Your fan
Marco Concoreggi

Another Titan Force album would be awesome! They already got 4 songs to use :headbang: from the demo. Imagine them recorded nowadays. Of course it would have to be with Harry :rolleyes: hehe. The musicians of Titan Force are great, they can make a killer record anytime!

Hey Aias-

John (aka Wildman)

Thanks, I appreciate your blessing with this. I actually bought a boot from some dude from eBay. Funny that this copy was better than the one you had. What are you personally doing in music now?