The Falco Comp Series: Bringing Music That Doesn't Suck to Nevermore Dorks Since Now

I hate onions and love potatoes.

But I will be destroyed before I willingly choose ANY frie/fry? over an onion ring.

Until you try the onion rings at IHOP, for they are satan incarnate and god awful at best.
Though in 99% of fooderies, you're safe.

Imagine if there were only two fooderies and IHOP was one of them... and then someone said 99%... boy, that would be a stupid person!

Chromatose said:
This thread actually creeped me out because for some reason I've been humming Der Kommissar in my head for the past day or so.

Don't turn around, uh-oh...

That shit rocks. :kickass:

Der Kommissar's in town! OH OHHHHH

honestly that's all I know of the song, I haven't heard it in years.

It's just that bit over and over and over

Planetary Eulogy said:
Nah, it fits in quite neatly between Aghast and Puissance.

actually I haven't heard Puissance, but that would have been probably any real objection towards my statement.

Anyway, that comp could use less metal-related "dark art" and more stuff from completely outside of the sphere of metalness. I'm sure that everyone else can probably figure out stuff like Lord Wind and Ildjarn - Nidhogg on their own once they made their way through Graveland and Ildjarn.

That said, I doubt most of these people are interested. They're called "Nevermorons" for a reason.

MajestikMøøse said:
actually I haven't heard Puissance, but that would have been probably any real objection towards my statement.

Anyway, that comp could use less metal-related "dark art" and more stuff from completely outside of the sphere of metalness. I'm sure that everyone else can probably figure out stuff like Lord Wind and Ildjarn - Nidhogg on their own once they made their way through Graveland and Ildjarn.

That said, I doubt most of these people are interested. They're called "Nevermorons" for a reason.

It's more of a case of 'you've got to start somewhere' than anything else. Plus, it's a hook for metal fans.

And there's the convenience aspect. Most straight ambient/dark ambient tends to come in rather large chunks. It's hard to make a compilation of 27 minute pieces...

Brighter Death Now?
Ordo (Rosarius) Equilibrio?
Megaptera?
In Slaughter Natives?
Coil?
Nurse With Wound?
Ophir/Wappenbund?
Sophia?
Karjalan Sissit?