Finally Got Here

Andi

Dec 3, 2002
England
www.endorphinrush.co.uk
Hello everyone. Looks like I'm finally able post messages here (have had some troubles getting access from here at work :mad: )

Glad to see the board is nice and active. Keep up the good work guys :)

:devil:

>Welcome Andy Good to see another UK muso on here

Thanks Sean & Hi :wave:

>Errrrrrrrr........... who's the new guy?

Hello Ayeka. Names Andi, I know Symphony, I play in a Prog Metal band called Soliloquy :D

Nice band name you got there Andi :)
So, you play in a prog metal band. That's cool. What instrument do you play?
I'm a musician myself you know. I play drums in a punk rock band. I will buy double pedals soon.. I will probably order it from Pearls online shop.. not that expensive..:)

NP: Angra - Unholy War

You're a drummer too? that's great! I think there is alot of drummers on this board now, hehe. Hmm.. I can bring up our "old" drum thread..there you can read about my professional drum set :D

Our band name is "Not Your Savior".. nice, huh? :)
We don't have a website yet, but I will try to upload some mp3's..

I will check out your website dude! :)

NP: Angra - Acid Rain

Andi - let me know if you need any publicity on our AA webzine. We're here to support the underground, so let us know if you want us to check out your demo etc. :)

Originally posted by Andi
Hello Ayeka. Names Andi, I know Symphony, I play in a Prog Metal band called Soliloquy :D

:oops: gomen nasai. I'll be sure to check the website in due course, for now - welcome to the posse! I too am in a band but for now we are of little significance. Just to let you guys know, we're close to finishing our first songs and should be playing our first gigs in March! :D so watch out!

Thanks guys.

JayKeeley. We are currently up for any publicity, so your AA webzine is indeed of interest to us. It's great to have people prepaired to support up and comming young bands. Please e-mail me at andi.evans@egg.com with the procedure for your checking out our demo, Cheers.