Finally!

IRoN

FE
Apr 17, 2001
Istanbul, TURKEY
- My work on the TIME MACHINE is completed!!! Mortals, behold the power of time!... after you deposit the cash in accordance with our agreement of course.
- But professor, you have violated that agreement already. You're way behind schedule! You should have delivered this machine to us four months ago!
- No problem, I will.

:err:

you will never believe what happened to me. Some way or the other, I woke up this morning in what seemed to be like a tropical paradise. Then I realised that the seat was not a seat but the tale of huge sleeping Leguanodon. I ran away as hard as I could, on the way being chased by a velociraptor, a T-rex, who managed to snatch the buttocks of my pants (thereby giving free space to my excrements) and a friendly creature that looked like a huge cameleon. Anyway, I suddenly bumped my head against something and when I woke up I found myself sleeping in some kind of field, the next thing I see, is that two knights come riding to me on a horse, cough me up, and take me with me to some king. the king looked shortly to my naked butt and decides to ship me to some ugly old women who lived in the dungeon with a nose like a mushroom. She was as ugly as hell, but kept screaming "a man!!, a MAN!!!". I was scared to shit, but couldnt do anything as her eyes paralized me, she was brewing some devilish drink. I tried to spit it out, but I couldn't, as I fainted by the sight of her naked body, I suddenly found myself back falling down from about 500 feet height. Some kind of laser beam catches me though, and a little green guy stands suddenly in front of me, in what seems to be like startrek scenery. Anyway, he tells me that I was the one that was promised. At first I felt really happy because that definitely sounded way better than marrying some old witch. Suddenly he tells me that the world had been destroyed 25 times. And that ancient myths predicted the arrival of the man who would make an end to it, by dying for his people. I asked him how he could possibly know that its me, but he claimed that me being the only guy with a non-green skin color and with naked butt, there could be no doubt. I ran away. Jumped into some waste disposal tube. I first climbed and climbed, and then suddenly gravity had its pull on me, and I fell down again, right into their toilet reservoirs, where I almost drowned, wasn't it that I suddenly felt very odd and instead of being in the 23rd century shit disposal tank, i was in Leuven city park. Completely naked, exhausted and smelly.

Now i ask you, I may be wrong, BUT HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING EXPERIMENTING WITH THAT MACHINE, UMUT?:loco: :err: