finances

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
the stupid bastard bloody bank wont give me an overdraft. i have just applied online and the fucking fuckers wont give me one argh!!!! :yell:
i get paid regualrly, am asking fro an overdraft less than my wages ovbiously and they still said 'just go home claire...' :yell: :yell: :yell:
think im gona phone them up and see if i can sort it out...
sorry i just needed to rant and am in a library and have to be quiet

i have a part time job, maybe i should apply for a sudent current account instead?! im going into twon now anyway so im gona check it all out like.....off for a bevie ski yas later xxx

blackeyed said:
the stupid bastard bloody bank wont give me an overdraft. i have just applied online and the fucking fuckers wont give me one argh!!!! :yell:
i get paid regualrly, am asking fro an overdraft less than my wages ovbiously and they still said 'just go home claire...' :yell: :yell: :yell:
think im gona phone them up and see if i can sort it out...
sorry i just needed to rant and am in a library and have to be quiet

what makes you think we care? Im serious, who cares? What came over you to think we cared what the bank did to you, or about you in general? Serves you right for persecuting the irish you pig. :puke:

It's 6:22 right now, I can't sleep, I'm flying today plus it's foggy, and even though the planes are going, I'm a bit :wwwwwgggggggg:

Though I'm not in my pretty how town right now, the same applies :)

sonmium_in_tenebris said:
what makes you think we care? Im serious, who cares? What came over you to think we cared what the bank did to you, or about you in general? Serves you right for persecuting the irish you pig. :puke:
excuse me? thought you were pretty sound for a while there, but after that little outburst im not too sure....the general tone of the post was, not much point in putting this on here, i just need to rant and im stuck in a library...hense the last line like....
and the question 'what makes you think we care?' can be easily reflected onto you, what makes you think i care about what you post regarding my thread? or regarding anything you post?
we all assume somebody is interested in what we have to say even if we arent directly addressing anybody, other wise we wouldnt come on this forum - thats kinda the idea, i say something, someone takes an interest, theres a response, a bit of a conversation - an off topic conversation, but a convo noetheless....its the point of a forum. and to be perfectly honest with you, i was addressing efriends on the forum if anybody, people like msux because he is on the board at the same time i am, and not just him but whoever else happened to be on and has spoken to me and could be interested.
if you arent arsed, dont post - really it is as simple as that, dont start bitching to people and clouding the air, nobody asks you to be here, so just treat everyone with respect when you are :) no offense in tended :wave:
and what was all that about persecuting the irish and calling me a pig.....thats like saying to a german person on the board that they are responsible for the hollocaust. cant say i ever persecuted an irish person....and even if i lived back then, my class wouldnt be doing any persecuting, we just be rolling round in muck as most did round here in those days...
all in all what you wrote doesnt stand up to much really, so try a little harder next time :wave:

blackeyed said:
excuse me? thought you were pretty sound for a while there, but after that little outburst im not too sure....the general tone of the post was, not much point in putting this on here, i just need to rant and im stuck in a library...hense the last line like....
and the question 'what makes you think we care?' can be easily reflected onto you, what makes you think i care about what you post regarding my thread? or regarding anything you post?
we all assume somebody is interested in what we have to say even if we arent directly addressing anybody, other wise we wouldnt come on this forum - thats kinda the idea, i say something, someone takes an interest, theres a response, a bit of a conversation - an off topic conversation, but a convo noetheless....its the point of a forum. and to be perfectly honest with you, i was addressing efriends on the forum if anybody, people like msux because he is on the board at the same time i am, and not just him but whoever else happened to be on and has spoken to me and could be interested.
if you arent arsed, dont post - really it is as simple as that, dont start bitching to people and clouding the air, nobody asks you to be here, so just treat everyone with respect when you are :) no offense in tended :wave:
and what was all that about persecuting the irish and calling me a pig.....thats like saying to a german person on the board that they are responsible for the hollocaust. cant say i ever persecuted an irish person....and even if i lived back then, my class wouldnt be doing any persecuting, we just be rolling round in muck as most did round here in those days...
all in all what you wrote doesnt stand up to much really, so try a little harder next time :wave:

Yeah, put him straight, the e-bastard !!!