at mariner, bastet, mehdi, althea,..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
does any off you have the mobiele phone number of elisabeth????

please... please.... she's tomorow at the Sonic Youth gig, and so am i..

so.. if some one off you people could give it to me it would be great!

just send me a pers mess..
thanks in advance..

dries

damn.. i had it myself once, but i have some phone trobbles and since i have a new number i lost all previous numbers.. :(

anyway.. it's too late.. i'm off already , first to some other festival (akkerpop :headbang: ).. then to 'feest in het park' to see sonic youth.. :headbang:

if some one is screaming EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIISSSSAAAAABBBBBEEETTTTTTTTHHHHHHH....
that's me... :D

You see this is what the cheesy sms boards near metal stages are for.

"Elisabeth, I'm in front of the amplifiers, left side, shaded by a 7-foot viking in a Megadeth t-shirt. Where're you? marginalé"

:lol:
damn dries, i've been thinking a lot about you, but then i remembered your phone was stolen so i thought it wouldn't make sense finding out your phonenumber

sonic youth was really good, i only know a few songs, but it didnt matter
i nearly didn't make it either, besides admiral that was the only gig i saw on sunday, i was so wasted
where WERE you anyway? it wasn't that big festival? i was mostly under the metallica flag (vlag? english?) at the camping side

i got in arround 8h (was way to easy again, to get in for free :D ) then we mostly standed at next to the second stage, at that small 'beertentje'.. i looked arround a few times to find you.. but nope.. after a while i was sooooo drunk.. i think i have never boosed so much on a single day.. we went to that cocktailbar and order cocktail in litres :ill:
so i missed sonic youth.. i got in the tent with one song, but could see or hear it properly..

i only have been on the campingsite for the afterparty..

basicly the fest for me was beer, mud, beer, mud, cocktail, beer, mudfigth, smoke, beer, mudfigth with strange girl, cocktail, beer, run away from security, beer, beer, kicked out, beer, campingfest, beer, sleep