Finger Blisters in RI

zeb_carter

DestroyYouAlot
Feb 21, 2004
Rhode Island, US
Hey, what's up people, I'm a kid from New England who happened to stumble on Iron Maiden and Megadeth at the tender age of eight, and I was screwed from there on in. ;) I got into playing bass at 14 after hearing Cliff Burton, Jason Newstead, Billy Gould from Faith No More, Steve Harris :worship:, Klaus Fluoride, and Flea. Learned to play playing metal by myself, but got decent at playing in punk bands. In the last few years I've gotten fully back into metal, and I just recently switched to playing fingerstyle on the bass - I had reached the upper limit of how fast I could play cleanly with a pick, so I'm trying something new. I tend to mainly listen to black metal and melodic death shit, but I always have an ear for the classic british stuff, bay area thrash, and new york crossover shit, early nineties death metal, not to mention american hardcore punk roots shit and british/scandinavian crust. I'm a huge Borknagar fan, and I'm learning to do decent quality clean vox on top of the bellowing and growling I've always done. I consider myself an anarchist, I watch Beavis and Butt-Head religiously, and I'm hooked on Metal Gear Solid 2 and Morrowind. :cool:

And if anybody needs some play furniture, drop me a message, I run a business called Show Some Restraint Custom Dungeon Furniture.

Thank you, drive through please! :headbang: