Casting The Stones
Chain of Command
Decade Of The Nail-Spiked Bat
Mechanized Warfare
Thane To The Throne
The Age Of Mastery
The Fourth Judgement
The Era Of Kings And Conflict (DVD)

I did see a CD on ebay that included 'Ample Destruction/Tyrants EP' on a single disc (No Poser edition???). Is this an official release or a CDR? I also understand I need to find 'Dissident Alliance'. What else am I missing for CD and DVD releases?

The 'No Poser' release is a bootleg.

There are only 2 official cd releases of 'Ample Destruction' - one on MetalBlade and a UK version on Plastichead. All other cd versions are bootlegs.

There is only 1 official cd release of the Tyrants ep - a Mauloleum release from the early 90's.

Mark

Here's what I have:

Ample Destruction (Metalblade)
Chain of Command
Thane To The Throne
Mechanized Warfare
Casting The Stones
The Wreck Of Edmund Fitzgerald

And I just bought The Era Of Kings And Conflict off a guy on the net.

Briody said:
The 'No Poser' release is a bootleg.

There are only 2 official cd releases of 'Ample Destruction' - one on MetalBlade and a UK version on Plastichead. All other cd versions are bootlegs.

There is only 1 official cd release of the Tyrants ep - a Mauloleum release from the early 90's.

Mark

I highly can recommend the No Poser bootleg.I own it,and it is REALLY good!

Golden_Goose said:
Metalhed, I've got the same as you :cool:

I also have the WOTEF 7 in. vinyl (thanks AGAIN Mark:kickass: ) and I even have 2 Titan Force cds' as well.
I want to get the Titan Force CDs. I ahve some songs on my computer they sound great. I have Metal From Hell by Satan's Host, it's a very strange and amazing album. I've heard nothing like it.