Who assembled his own Chain Of Command Compilation?

Mr Blackwell

Greenface
Dec 29, 2003
Vienna, Austria, Europe
I'm about to burn my own copy of the re-recorded Chain Of Command songs, because they sound so much better than the original recordings (although I really like the original Chain Of Command):

1. Chain Of Command (from The Age Of Mastery)
2. Shadow Thief (from The Fourth Judgement)
3. She Waits (from Decade Of The Nail Spiked Bat)
4. Viper (from The Age Of Mastery)
5. Burning Heart (from The Age Of Mastery)
6. Sworn To Silence (from The Age Of Mastery)

My questions:
Did anyone else here make a similar compilation for himself?
If so, did you add Ride Through The Storm, In A Gadda Da Vida etc. from the original recordings in the correct sequence?
Or did you add some other re-recorded tracks to fill the space on the CD/cassette (like Lustfull And Free for instance)?

I'm considering adding Lustfull And Free, Eyes Of The Night, The Church, Forsaken, Fallen Angel, Edge Of Blindness and Spirit Suicide (all re-recorded post Ample Destruction songs).
Or maybe the two Christmas tunes from the website (You've Got Another Cup Coming would be nice too, if they put it up for download again) and Children Of The Sea from my Dio tribute CD.

Just for the record: I bought every officially available Jag Panzer CD from Dissident Alliance to Casting The Stones. And I'd immediately replace my Ample Destruction and Tyrants bootlegs with official CDs, if they were available. So I'm not encouraging anyone to steal, copy or download these songs, I'd just like to add a great compilation CD to my Jag Panzer collection.

I did this, but I also added "In A Gadda Da Vida" from the Shadow Theif demo onto it.

You guys need to remake "When The Walls Come Down", or play a rearranged version live...I listen to it on Chain Of Command and I hear what could be an awesome ballad if it was continued on.

Just for the record, here's the tracklist of my Chain Of Command compilation (every song featuring The Tyrant on lead vocals ):

Chain Of Command (TAOM)
Shadow Thief (T4J)
She Waits (DOTNSB)
Lustfull And Free (TAOM-a fast one instead of Ride Through The Storm)
We've Got Another Cup Comin' (www.jp.com-a cover song instead of IAGDV)
Viper (TAOM)
Burning Heart (TAOM)
Sworn To Silence (TAOM)
Children Of The Sea (Holy Dio)
Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald (www.jp.com)
What Child Is This (www.jp.com)
Do You See What I See (www.jp.com)
Only The Strong ("Bonustrack"-Titan Force demo-from Metal Crusade III)

I would do a mix of old and new versions, since I prefer the old recordings of "Chain of Command", "Burning Heart" and "Sworn to Silence".

However IMO the newer version of "Viper" and "She Waits" are perfect!