New to Jag Panzer

HahaHitnRun

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2005
Hey whats up?

I just heard of Jag Panzer a few days ago but find their music amazing. So I was thinking about getting an album of theirs but wasn't sure which one to go with out of these three

Mechanized Warfare
The Fourth Judgement
The Age of Mastery

any advice?

Thane To The Throne was my first. And i really liekd it but Mechanized Warfare was what really got me into the band. It was my favourite for a long time. Now I like Thane and Casting the most. I don't own Ample Destruction yet though. I'm waiting fot the metalblade one to show up on Ebay.

Personally, I think all the albums are good, but I'm surprised nobody has mentioned "Ample Destruction" yet. Sure, it's older and it's not as technically perfect and well recorded, but it kicks arse like few things on God's own earth! As for the albums you mentioned, obviously the new stuff is excellent, but I would recommend an earlier one like "The Age Of Mastery" or even "The Fourth Judgement" as they have re-recordings of some older songs, so you can kind of get an introduction to the band's older and newer material. "Decade of the Nail-Spiked Bat" is also good in that regard.

By the way, not to unduly influence you, but I actually have a copy of "Age" for sale on Ebay if you decide on that one. See below (Shameless plug!).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...84661&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1:rock: