Jag Panzer Rules

Nov 14, 2004
Arizona
Hey, new to posting on the forum but a LONG time fan of Jag Panzer. Hence the name "Geriatric" Metal Head. I have been listening to Jag Panzer since the release of Ample Destruction. I was told, back in the day, that I would not be listening to this music forever and my taste would eventually grow into "better" music. Better music does not exist. I have been listening to this music for 23 years now and I know that metal rules and Jag Panzer is at the top of the list. For the "What are you listening to?" post that has been going for sometime now I am listening to "Age Of Mastery" right now. Harry, your vocals rule. Chris, you are one of the best guitarist I have ever heard. To the rest of band, you guys rule. There are very few bands that meet your caliber of music and I must say that you are the best. I went to college in Colorado and never saw you guys performing. I then moved back to Colorado and lived there in 2003 and 2004 and hoped to see you in concert since you are from Colorado. One of these days I WIILL see you in concert because I have been a LONG time follower of you. Keep up the great work and long live metal!!! :headbang:

Thank you Michaela!

I have been reading the JP forum for some time but have not posted any messages for whatever reason. There is a very close group here and you can sense the comraderie reading through the postings. The fact that the band members get on to post their own messages, along with responding to other people, also impresses me. You have to love a band that is that in touch with it's fans.

I am not actually geriatric, yet. Compared to the ages and guessed ages from the photos I have more years than most on the forum. I started listening to JP when I was 14 after they released Ample Destruction. I have a been a devoted fan since then and I have a copy of every album released.

Biscuits and gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG: :OMG: :bah:

hag.jpg

Nothing more solid than biscuits and gravy. It gets stuck in my dentures.

Started listening to Maiden when they released Killers. Huge fan ever since. From the early days I listened to Judas Priest, Manowar, Black Sabbath, Queensryche, etc. Yes, I also listened to Ratt, Motley Crue, and other hair metal bands. More recently I am a huge fan of Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, and Demons Wizards. Lately I have been listening to Kamelot "The Black Halo" jury is still out on other Kamelot albums, I haven't listened to them enough. The louder the better:headbang: . I am not able to keep up on more recent albums because I live in Peru. More salsa music than I know what to do with:yuk: .

Geriatric Metal Head said:
Nothing more solid than biscuits and gravy. It gets stuck in my dentures.

Started listening to Maiden when they released Killers. Huge fan ever since. From the early days I listened to Judas Priest, Manowar, Black Sabbath, Queensryche, etc. Yes, I also listened to Ratt, Motley Crue, and other hair metal bands. More recently I am a huge fan of Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, and Demons Wizards. Lately I have been listening to Kamelot "The Black Halo" jury is still out on other Kamelot albums, I haven't listened to them enough. The louder the better:headbang: . I am not able to keep up on more recent albums because I live in Peru. More salsa music than I know what to do with:yuk: .

Maiden Rules! I got into them when they released Killers and saw them 2 times with Paul and Clive :D Ah.... Geriatric Metalhead?? how old are you anyway:loco: I might be.......*coughs* oldero_O :p

OK, not necessarily geriatric. Just older than a lot of the people posting that have pictures and tell their age in the biographies. I am 37 soon to be 38.

I would have loved to have seen Maiden with Paul. I first saw them on the Powerslave tour. Then caught them again with Somewhere in Time and then again in 2003, before I moved to Peru, on the tour between Brave New World and Dance of Death with Dio.

I discovered JP when I was at the house of a person I worked with and their friend had the Ample Destruction album and Tyrants. I was hooked immediately and have been listening to them ever since.

sadly i've never been able to see them, i hope one day they come around here. Iron Maiden and Megadeth are also my favorite bands, i have soo many of them. but i gotta pick up a few of there albums, lol, gotta get money first, but guys you need to come to syracuse ny!!