Jag Panzer Rules

Nov 14, 2004
Arizona
Hey, new to posting on the forum but a LONG time fan of Jag Panzer. Hence the name "Geriatric" Metal Head. I have been listening to Jag Panzer since the release of Ample Destruction. I was told, back in the day, that I would not be listening to this music forever and my taste would eventually grow into "better" music. Better music does not exist. I have been listening to this music for 23 years now and I know that metal rules and Jag Panzer is at the top of the list. For the "What are you listening to?" post that has been going for sometime now I am listening to "Age Of Mastery" right now. Harry, your vocals rule. Chris, you are one of the best guitarist I have ever heard. To the rest of band, you guys rule. There are very few bands that meet your caliber of music and I must say that you are the best. I went to college in Colorado and never saw you guys performing. I then moved back to Colorado and lived there in 2003 and 2004 and hoped to see you in concert since you are from Colorado. One of these days I WIILL see you in concert because I have been a LONG time follower of you. Keep up the great work and long live metal!!! :headbang: