Finnish literature

Originally posted by Eos
But the rest (Hate Eternay, Immolation, Kataklysm, Marduk, Six Feet Under) was really good!! Especially Hate Eternal and Immolation rocked! :)

you don't like black metal but you like these bands?..hmm..well oook :rolleyes: :p :lol:

Originally posted by ashure
you don't like black metal but you like these bands?..hmm..well oook :rolleyes: :p :lol:

The Marduk gig was good but still I don't like the music. The sound was good and they were quite active on stage. I also talked to them after the gig and they seemed to be quite nice guys. Still I don't like the music they make :p Beeing kinda "forced" (*gg*) to listen to Death and Black I learned to judge a gig by other things not only by me liking that kind of music or not ;)

Originally posted by Eos
The Marduk gig was good but still I don't like the music. The sound was good and they were quite active on stage. I also talked to them after the gig and they seemed to be quite nice guys. Still I don't like the music they make :p Beeing kinda "forced" (*gg*) to listen to Death and Black I learned to judge a gig by other things not only by me liking that kind of music or not ;)

don't worry girl I hate Marduk too...and Immortal and Kataklysm oh well what the hell :)